Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No don't like dudes either ;) (I'm asexual, my avatar is actually an asexual pride flag with a dead bird in front of it).

Ah! I was wondering what that was.

One of my best friends I am convinced is asexual. No interest at all. There he was standing a long side Dita Von Tease (Space Ibiza) above all people and he didn't bat an eyelid while I was loosing my shiz! :D

Ah! I was wondering what that was.

One of my best friends I am convinced is asexual. No interest at all. There he was standing a long side Dita Von Tease (Space Ibiza) above all people and he didn't bat an eyelid while I was loosing my shiz! :D

Not necessarily. I was in a strip club for the first time a few years ago (that was in Ibiza too!) and I just couldn't be arsed with it. Though to be fair the performers probably weren't as impressive as Dita Von Tease :monkey5

Cant remember if its already been mentioned but is anyone going to NYCC. Hopefully we'll get a peek at Extendar and at least one more monthly figure. Now that I've subscribed for 2014 (first time ever) I find myself getting a lot more excited for upcoming reveals :panic:

Yeah, hopefully we'll get to see Extendar and one more reveal. I'm hoping for either NA Skeletor, Flogg, or Tung Lashor.

I'll be at NYCC. I'm going to the panel and I'll take some pics of the booth.

Rumor has it we may see a non subscription reveal..

Stridor fits the bill

we should see Extendar and one or two of the following:

Tung Lashor
NA Skeletor
Mermista
Veena
Lodar
Lizard Man
Double Trouble

Yeah, hopefully we'll get to see Extendar and one more reveal. I'm hoping for either NA Skeletor, Flogg, or Tung Lashor.

NA Skeletor and Tung Lashor were what I was hoping for too, as well as Extendar since he's already been teased. Flogg would be awesome but after 2 NA figures already this year I cant see it happening.

I'll be at NYCC. I'm going to the panel and I'll take some pics of the booth.

Brilliant! I'll keep checking over the weekend thanks.

Rumor has it we may see a non subscription reveal..

Stridor fits the bill

we should see Extendar and one or two of the following:

Tung Lashor
NA Skeletor
Mermista
Veena
Lodar
Lizard Man
Double Trouble

Stridor would be another fantastic reveal, and definitely assuage my disappointment if the rumour you mentioned about the pink horse (I forget the name) turns out to be true!

Stridor would be another fantastic reveal, and definitely assuage my disappointment if the rumour you mentioned about the pink horse (I forget the name) turns out to be true!

Storm (Catra's Steed)....yeah,I heard the $38 quarterly figure is a POP Horse :mad:

I guess it's up to me then:

1385788n.jpg

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNojdoyAR4g[/ame]

Ah Kuzeh beat me to it :)

you can tell he will function like mekaneck and tall star, having snap on parts to make the extension happen

the adorable MOTU Minis figurines! There will be 6 different sets of MOTU Minis to collect throughout 2014 and will cost $20 USD per set......It will be 3 sets of 2 (6 total) being sold and you build a mini collect and connect castle grayskull set (a piece comes with each set)

Shown are mer-man,moss man,battle armor skeletor,Battle armor he-man....

Back