Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did anyone else notice the Horde symbol under the "Our Toy Lines" on the Matty site, and if you clicked it the option to order the Spirit of Hordak figure page came up?

Mid to late November,but depends on when you ordered.

They are shipping out based on first ordered,first served as they come off the assembly line....if you ordered late in the pre-order,customers may not recieved their Castle till mid December and into January of '14

How do you know this as if that is true, thats kinday sucky not having a Grayskull for Xmas! :(

How do you know this as if that is true, thats kinday sucky not having a Grayskull for Xmas! :(

Toyguru stated it a few times and at power Con...I believe Pixel Dan's video walkthrough also mentions it..

Cool. I ordered the first day so I should have it quickly.

I ordered 1st day too, but had to cancel because Matty overcharged the shipping...so 5 days later after figuring that out,My order was cancelled by request and then I re-ordered that very day for the much lesser shipping charge...it was a $30 difference

When was the last day of ordering during the initial preorder? I'm pretty sure I ordered that last day. Which means I might not get it until January? Boo :(

Some goodies you can buy at my booth at Twins of Power Convention this weekend in UK!
ahymuben.jpg

You should have also made a creepy body pillow available with that same print :p

You should have also made a creepy body pillow available with that same print :p

Haha… no. I don't even like real girls… which is probably not a discussion for this thread. heh.

No don't like dudes either ;) (I'm asexual, my avatar is actually an asexual pride flag with a dead bird in front of it).

Back