Master Replica Muppets Line Dead! NOT!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Master Replica Muppets Line Dead!

Interesting tidbit, I may get into this line after all...Just didn't want to buy all 3 without an option for others. eFX is good for me...

Im going to be so broke. Atleast i'll save some money by passing on Pepe.

I might cave in and get Piggy, but am VERY pissed that Fozzie has disappeared from the line-up

Well at least I will get a Piggy. Knew it was efx after Sideshow was nixed. Pepe I will never buy... Rizzo is up in the air.

My Animal...

Mark2Exclusive026.jpg

Mark2Exclusive027.jpg

In order to stay with this line the MSRP will have be a lot lower than MR's. I got Animal and Gonzo for free so I love them but would never had paid full price for them. I would be interested in Rizzo the Rat or Pepe the King Prawn though if the prices were low.

Well over at Muppet Central the word is Rizzo may be first, followed by a Kermit then MAYBE Piggy. I don't really need Rizzo.. or a Kermit so no interest for me until Piggy.

A different Kermit or a reissue....? Maybe in a tuxedo?

article-1022677-0169E23200000578-997_224x369.jpg

I'd get an Indiana Jones styled "Adventure Kermit"....or maybe his Star Wars appearance?

They are saying either Reporter Kermit (dunno how since I believe that is covered under Sesame Street, not Disney) or one of the movie versions.

If only they had the Sesame Street License....:(

They are saying either Reporter Kermit (dunno how since I believe that is covered under Sesame Street, not Disney) or one of the movie versions.

He was a reporter in The Great Muppet Caper.

Hell yeah. Big Bird, Cookie Monster, Oscar the Grouch, Grover, Bert, Ernie, Count Van Count...I'd be way more inclined to spend the cash on a Sesame Street license than Muppet Show.

Id go for all the "old school" Street crew: Bird, Oscar, Count, Cookie, Bert, Ernie, Grover and Super Grover. Hell a working Honker would be awesome!

Rizzo and Pepe? Ugh. I hope the hardcore muppet freaks buy these so we'll see some real characters after they flush out the excrement felt.

Back