Master Replica Muppets Line Dead! NOT!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOuldn't have paid full price for that Gonzo - but happy to have him after the mark down!

How is the Gonzo?
Not my Fav but is he cool in person?
Yes indeed. Incredible. Those crappy stock photos everyone uses don't do it justice. He actually sits right next to my chair in the living room. Something I didn't know before buying him is that his entire body under the suit appears to be covered in his blue fur. Conceivably, someone could do "Cannonball" Gonzo or another variation using this body.

DSCN1615-1.jpg

DSCN1616.jpg

Any good places to pick up a cheap Kermit?
Also looking for a loose cheap Pepe--any help

After posting here the other night, I found out that Gonzo has a really nice stand! I didn't even know it was there, as I never opened the little envelope to read the instructions. Super cool.

Glad I took a look at this thread. I have the Animal (was always my favorite Muppet growing up) and I think it's great. Was hoping that the line lasted long enough to get around to The Swedish Chef and Beaker, but obviously that's never happening.

My daughter just recently got into watching the seasons of Muppet Show and loves Gonzo, so I''m going to take advantage of the link above and grab it for her room.

Glad I took a look at this thread. I have the Animal (was always my favorite Muppet growing up) and I think it's great. Was hoping that the line lasted long enough to get around to The Swedish Chef and Beaker, but obviously that's never happening.

My daughter just recently got into watching the seasons of Muppet Show and loves Gonzo, so I''m going to take advantage of the link above and grab it for her room.

Never say never. There IS a new company making the posers. efx is that company, run by former MR guys. Reporter Kermit, Rizzo and Piggy have been confirmed. It's Fozzie I'm pissed about because he was slated next for the MR line.

that deal on gonzo is almost too good to pass up...i have animal and wasn't planning on getting any others, but.........

Back