Media Mass Effect General Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hot Toys has become such a stale and bland company. No hope for a figure if it's not a Disney property.

Threezero had the license once, maybe they could get it again. They don't have the best quality, but they've come a long way. SooSoo or GameToys both seem the best for unlicensed, great quality for a fair price.

Hot Toys has become such a stale and bland company. No hope for a figure if it's not a Disney property.

Threezero had the license once, maybe they could get it again. They don't have the best quality, but they've come a long way. SooSoo or GameToys both seem the best for unlicensed, great quality for a fair price.
I've begun the process of reaching out to ensure these get to the correct channels. Threezero is definitely on my list, and they have come a long way since the original figures, and the environment is far more receptive to Mass Effect merch than it was at the time.

I'll put a bug in the ear of some third-party unlicensed makers too. Never hurts to expand your options.

Best Mass Effect figure ever just dropped.
https://gear.bioware.com/products/mass-effect-blasto-bendy-collectible-figure
1691084302086.png

Some parts on the 3zero male shepard already turning sticky despite in the box.

Sadly, the rubber elbows on my Legion split. Both figures aren’t the best. But, ME2 is in my top 5 games so I love them anyway :lol.

I own all Mass Effect games and yes I do own that “my face is tired” game Andromeda
Anyway here my only figure of Commander Sheperd (With Christian Bale headsculpt as a stand in)
Hope the next Mass Effect game is a open world RPG but if not there Starfield to keep my hope alive.
IMG_4825.jpeg
IMG_4818.jpeg
IMG_4821.jpeg
IMG_4824.jpeg
IMG_4823.jpeg

I really wanted that Shepard back then, but I remember the sculpt being so bad it changed my mind.
I still would cave at this point if I saw it for a great price, even knowing how subpar it is. I'm desperate for 1/6 Mass Effect figures.

I remember the boots on my Threezero Rambo were slightly sticky brand new out of the box lol.
If you got him when he was fresh out of factory probably the paint did not cure properly. I had 1 figure that does that it just never fully cures i had to brush some future floor on.

LMAO this is both hilarious and depressing at the same time.
This one is deeply amused by this figure and must buy it.
I still would cave at this point if I saw it for a great price, even knowing how subpar it is. I'm desperate for 1/6 Mass Effect figures.
I managed to snag one for $150 in mind condition last year with the box and everything, it's not perfect but I do love it would definitely recommend it to any Mass Effect fan since I doubt we're getting more 1/6 ME figures any time soon if ever.

Back