Mass Effect 3 - Commander Shepard PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, here is a quick video review. For all the talk about the head sculpt, I actually like it and think that this statue is a fantastic piece that will go well into my collection.

Enjoy

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTNcDDWFHvM[/ame]

Damn...Seeing the announcement for this figure gave me hope that someday they'd get to other videogame licenses and maybe even make my dream PF, a Half-Life Gordon Freeman-- But now, I want them to stay FAR away from that franchise.

gordon-freeman.jpg

So I got my second head in today and it actually looks better than the previous head! I think I'm satisfied just enough to keep it with this head.

1374353_10151907482649697_1907423064_n.jpg

The head I have is better than the head I first received and ALSO the base on the left which I received today is WAY BRIGHTER than the base I originally received too, unfortunately I'm returning one and since the # is on the base I'll have to return the brighter one to save my lcs some trouble.. but the less bright one is a very low number, and the bright one is like 460 or something!

1374975_10151907802794697_1582621082_n.jpg

Sighs.. the struggle!

You'd rather have a low number than a working base? :D

To each their own I guess.

I'd rather have the brighter base cause numbers wont matter with this figure. lol. I got one from a local comic shop, and one directly from sideshow, if I can figure out how to mix and match the pieces without them knowing it would be awesome and i'll keep the base, but I think it has a different order Number as well as edition number so idk if I can pull it off, cause I'm returning one. While the brighter one is awesome, it has a scratch across the surface of the base. I might be able to sacrifice that tho! lol

Awesome video Rowdy, and nice touch with the ME 3 theme, it was nostalgic hearing it again.

And the head does look great on the video.
And the armor looks sweet seeing it on video.
Nice and shiny.

Grats also Wush, your new headsculpt looks much nicer than the early pics.
Maybe Sideshow rushed the first batches.
Oh, personally, I would definitely keep the brighter base over low number.
The other base is way too dim.
Grats guys!
It's nice to finally see some nice images of the commander. :)

Damn...Seeing the announcement for this figure gave me hope that someday they'd get to other videogame licenses and maybe even make my dream PF, a Half-Life Gordon Freeman-- But now, I want them to stay FAR away from that franchise.

There is another company making a 1/4 Gordon Freeman.

I don't normally post pics but since the commander is getting bad press I thought I would include a few. This is a great statue. I don't want to get caught up in the face debate but instead want to post a few pics that capture the overall feel for this mass effect collectible.

It's as if Shepard has a curse where no one can make a good version of his head in figure form despite the fact that it should be a lot easier than creating other figure heads that did come out great.

Just look at the Play Arts Kai Shepard, and now this one.

truck trucks|garbage truck|sprinkler|concrete mix|trucks|special trucks

Model details
2_67.jpg

The main technical parameters of the vehicle
Vehicle Name:Foton Ollin refuse collection vehicles
The actual volume m 3:3
Chassis Type:BJ1061VCJEA-S2
Number of axes :2
Fuel type:Diesel fuel
Chassis Parameters
Engine Model:CA4DC2-10E3 , CY4102-C3F
Engine manufacturer:FAW Dalian Diesel Engine Branch
Dongfeng Chaoyang Diesel Engine Co., Ltd.
Wheelbase :3360
Ueto Tonnage :6497kg
Number of tires :6
Dimensions :5995 × 2030 × 2230
To get more informations please login our main website: https://www.commercial-vehicle-china.com ,thank you.

Re: truck trucks|garbage truck|sprinkler|concrete mix|trucks|special trucks

Model details
2_67.jpg

The main technical parameters of the vehicle
Vehicle Name:Foton Ollin refuse collection vehicles
The actual volume m 3:3
Chassis Type:BJ1061VCJEA-S2
Number of axes :2
Fuel type:Diesel fuel
Chassis Parameters
Engine Model:CA4DC2-10E3 , CY4102-C3F
Engine manufacturer:FAW Dalian Diesel Engine Branch
Dongfeng Chaoyang Diesel Engine Co., Ltd.
Wheelbase :3360
Ueto Tonnage :6497kg
Number of tires :6
Dimensions :5995 × 2030 × 2230
To get more informations please login our main website: https://www.commercial-vehicle-china.com ,thank you.

Shepard looks much closer to correct here.
Pose is better as well.

Just received mine. Up close the face doesn't hold up so well, but on the shelf from a normal viewing distance it's definitely Shepard.

Back