Mass Effect 3 - Commander Shepard PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really wish they had done more than just Sheploo, so many great characters that could have made for amazing looking statues, but I don't see much hope of that now.

Still hope this one turns out well for the fans that jumped on board though.

My final payment for this and Master Chief are 25th September
so i guess everyone will have this before me.
Can't wait to get this just hope they at least release 1 more like Thane or Garruse , a Liara would be nice just hope they don't do a Mirranda and leave it at that.
At the end of the day we need the full team including Legion:pray:

My final payment for this and Master Chief are 25th September
so i guess everyone will have this before me.
Can't wait to get this just hope they at least release 1 more like Thane or Garruse , a Liara would be nice just hope they don't do a Mirranda and leave it at that.
At the end of the day we need the full team including Legion:pray:

"just hope they don't do a Miranda?"

tumblr_lxfwmb5LMB1r3ovdbo1_500.gif

and btw im new but can someone explain what all the heat was about in regards to his pose on this piece? the likeness is spot on maybe not 100% on the face but its at least like 90% on the face..but in regards to the pose when i look at it i see one foot in front of the other, it looks like a southpaw fighting stance (and anyone who knows fighting/combat knows your in some variation of this stance) and , again by MY interpretation of this, the omni-blade arm has just been recoiled, about to land a blow, or he's just in his fighting stance, ready to engage in action any second (since both arms are back and its like 'come on, ready when you are') - lol I could be looking into a little too much but i remember when i first saw this my initial thought was that his face wasnt on point, but the pose and all that other stuff seemed fine to me...

It's a cinematografic stance. It would be hard to strike with one hand if you hold an assault rifle with the other, the weight of the rifle would put you off balance and slow the rotation of the torso. Soldiers are usually trained to strike USING the rifle, like throwing elbows in close range to hit with both the elbow and the rear of the rifle. Then again, the modern CQC techniques don't involve weightless omni blades.

To me, the biggest let down with this statue is the plastic omni blade, unappropriate, bad executed, a light up piece would have been 100x better, since they're sperimenting a lot with light ups with the last Star Wars PFs. And the base too, too much contrast between the orange base and the dark armor. I really feel they could have done MUCH more with this piece.

Back