Marvel's Wanda Vision

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have been watching all of the YouTube breakdowns of the first two episodes. Tons of hints and references are in here. So many possible directions they can take this story.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It looks like Disney+ has finally added actual titles for episodes 1 and 2:

Episode 1 - Filmed Before a Live Studio Audience
Episode 2 - Don't Touch That Dial

Starting to pick up now. I like how this is going so far. Only annoying thing is having to wait 1 week for a 30 minute episode.... The pacing of this as well as the episode length is probably better for binging IMO.

New episode is outstanding. Still doing the exceptional sitcom work but the cracks are starting to appear. The reference to AOU was brilliantly done.

and that whole hedge wall thingy and whispering conversation between Agnes and Herb.Looks like Herb almost blurted out something.

These two showed up today:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Oh wow... what an episode! I'm a bit confused though:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I fell asleep the first episode....the format is just too silly.

I will try again this weekend.

I think this is some of the MCU's strongest work so far. Couldn't be done without all that history, character development and world-building behind it, but I'm very impressed. This episode was great.

I think this is some of the MCU's strongest work so far. Couldn't be done without all that history, character development and world-building behind it, but I'm very impressed. This episode was great.

I agree...
Spoiler Spoiler:

Oh wow... what an episode! I'm a bit confused though:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Were the
Spoiler Spoiler:

I was expecting for
Spoiler Spoiler:

Were the
Spoiler Spoiler: