Marvel's Wanda Vision

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spoiler Spoiler:

About Vision:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Also, love how Elizabeth Olsen is bringing back that creepy AoU Wanda vibe. :D

So rewatching back episode 3 with episode 4 in mind:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Wanda’s -What Did you Say- line of dialogue has now caught on as a memorable MCU line

I agree

Great zaniness this show is bringing even if SWORD has some really dumb people in charge

Ok. I have not watched any of this show yet.. Is it getting good? Is it worth the time?

I would look back and read what peeps are saying but I am worried about spoilers if the show is getting interesting.

I swear we better see some

Spoiler Spoiler:

Or I will still think it's time wasted but people all over are saying

Spoiler Spoiler:

Is in this so I hope thats true atleast.

Even bigger spoiler than that!

Like WOW no way they are going there level of jaw drop

I refuse to read those spoilers though I must resist the urge it?s killing me though lol

Unfortunately not all is revealed until the last 15 minutes of the last episode :gah:

Supposedly baby yoda reveal big!

I have my suspicions

Ok. I have not watched any of this show yet.. Is it getting good? Is it worth the time?

I would look back and read what peeps are saying but I am worried about spoilers if the show is getting interesting.

It?s hard to get into .....honestly skip the first episode , it?s boring and not needed.

You could start on episode 3 ANH get most of what?s good while jettisoning some over hyped gimmick of making the old time shows part of Wandas trauma.

It?s hard to get into .....honestly skip the first episode , it?s boring and not needed.

You could start on episode 3 ANH get most of what?s good while jettisoning some over hyped gimmick of making the old time shows part of Wandas trauma.

I'm on the other end of this. I think the first two episodes did a great job at establishing the tone and the mystery of the world of Westview. I found them to be an entertaining watch at the very least. It's not your typical Marvel though so it might throw you off if you are looking for the usual MCU tone.

I'm on the other end of this. I think the first two episodes did a great job at establishing the tone and the mystery of the world of Westview. I found them to be an entertaining watch at the very least. It's not your typical Marvel though so it might throw you off if you are looking for the usual MCU tone.

Yep I am the same. Those episodes were so important setting up everything. Watching episode 4 without them wouldn?t make much sense. Plus they are just fun, seeing them do that magic act cracks me up every time I watch it. Flourish!

Back