Marvel's The Punisher - Netflix series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if this series would work better as an Anthology
self-contained episodes filled with violence and action and an overarching plot
That's exactly what I was expecting from it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Finished whole series last weekend sum up my impression was that pretty boy along with his Anvil crews were pretty dumb and useless, and Shane..or Frank :lol had super healing ability like the Wolverine.

The show was great. Was the Punisher as good as he was in DD season 2? Probably not but overall I though the story between Frank and Billy was really well done.

Please remember to be respectful of other members opinions, just because they may differ it doesnt make them wrong.
x :peace

the story between Frank and Billy was really well done.
I wouldn't say so.
They don't interact much plus not enough backstory was shown to get their relationship.
The whole blahblah thing during Frank's torture doesn't count, it was just a poorly paced waste of time alongside Frank's in-mind flashes.

I wouldn't say so.
They don't interact much plus not enough backstory was shown to get their relationship.
The whole blahblah thing during Frank's torture doesn't count, it was just a poorly paced waste of time (alongside with Frank's in-mind flashes).

Billy got boring after a while and he wasnt that charismatic, he did ok but after some time he just hot pretty annoying

I was really interested in him when he was just Frank's friend. I was lookin' forward to how they'd transform this silly nice guy into criminal ass hole from comics... But instead they've made him into a crazy criminal ass hole who just pretended to be nice, which felt really cliche and boring.

I wouldn't say so.
The whole blahblah thing during Frank's torture doesn't count, it was just a poorly paced waste of time alongside Frank's in-mind flashes.

Ok now you definately lost me because the last 25 pages was filled with complaints of too much time spent on relationship building backstory and not enough on showing a terminator Punisher.

So now you want more talking and less shooting lol

I wouldn't say so.

It would be boring if everyone agreed wouldn’t it?

I just finished this. Terrific show. one of the consistently best of the Marvel Netflix batch in my opinion. Up there with Daredevil season 1 and Jessica Jones. I think Bernthal did a terrific job, and the guy playing jigsaw did a pretty good job as well. Looking forward to season 2. But yes, Punisher was definitely channeling Wolverines super healing abilities in the show. Totally insane how much damage you took, would heal pretty quickly just come back for more. But then, that's kind of what Punisher is about. So it's all good.

Putting aside casualties from Mass Destruction, I wonder how the show ranks in terms of body counts with other shows. It's got to be way up there. Seems like a dozen guys died every episode.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Just finished second time round, amazing!!! But I did skip some of Dinah scenes.

Hope they announce second season soon!!

Back