Marvel's The Punisher - Netflix series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lots of action or 80's feel. Are you nuts???
I expect the same Daredevil thing - lots of edgy brooding, lots of great dialogs and occasional TV action in-between.
This isn't Disney MCU. This isn't even Lionsgate's production. Pull your heads out of your asses, folks! :lol

Lots of action or 80's feel. Are you nuts???
I expect the same Daredevil thing - lots of edgy brooding, lots of great dialogs and occasional TV action in-between.
This isn't Disney MCU. This isn't even Lionsgate's production. Pull your heads out of your asses, folks! :lol

Daredevil is a lawyer... of course daredevil is gonna have slow parts.
Punisher only has his war.

Daredevil is a lawyer... of course daredevil is gonna have slow parts.
He's also poor man's Batman.

Punisher only has his war.
Read his comic books then. They're full of talkin' and brooding.
When it comes to TV I'd take good story and characters over action any day.
Throw some stylization in the mix and I'll praise your show.

Grace hates it :lol

She was given the first 6 to review and she stopped at 3 to give her thoughts but hasn’t got the binge urge to continue because it’s very boring.

She said only good thing is Bernthal’s acting.

She also said:

Too much talking and not enough action in the fist 3 but when it does happen it’s glorious to behold.

Military scenario and bad guy cliches are horrible. (historically she really hates it when US military are made to look like villains in any movie)

No connection to other Netflix shows other than Karen for a little bit.

Enjoy:

This is what I'm expecting. Sounds good to me! Lol

Geeze, do I have to see that ***** plastered all over the JL and Punisher threads? I don't know who has got a **** on for her but damn, one non-employed youtuber who no ones gives a damn about. Let me go in and enjoy the movie/tv show and hear what you guys have to say, not what so called "critics" get paid to say.

Geeze, do I have to see that ***** plastered all over the JL and Punisher threads? I don't know who has got a **** on for her but damn, one non-employed youtuber who no ones gives a damn about. Let me go in and enjoy the movie/tv show and hear what you guys have to say, not what so called "critics" get paid to say.

I personally think there should be a rule on this board against discussing anything to do with Grace as she isn't relevant to anything we talk about here. Just my constructive two cents.

I agree but no man should **** Grace. I look forward to the show because Punisher is my favorite character and I think his appearances in season 2 of Daredevil were great. I have to see this for myself and could care less of Grace's inflated opinion. I hope it's good but at the same time I agree with others that he would have been best served in the 80's when Rambo and predator and Robocop were out. Needs the action and ultra violence he is known for in the comics

Psh. Grace has a fat ass. I’d hit it

ignore the post and thats the end of it. :lol

I personally think there should be a rule on this board against discussing anything to do with Grace as she isn't relevant to anything we talk about here. Just my constructive two cents.

"I hate people having fun" the post

tenor.gif

Super bummed to hear that this is basically a snooze fest. punisher should be an action gorefest but instead we're getting this super emotional the dark knightish Brooding bore. And worst of all Karen is in it as well

CNET of all places put up the full season review but now I can’t find it. Maybe they pulled it because it was posted too early who knows.

Anyways I got to read it before it was removed and they confirmed that it’s a very talky Castle sprinkled with him occasionally going Punisher on fools.

Reviewer said your mileage may vary on what you consider is too talky snoozefest or slow burn thrilling drama.

Lets see.

Last edited:
I think the series has faultered with this aspect , many of the shows drag on and are tough to get through. Hearing a few reviews saying it's a problem is really not hard to beleive at all.

Back