MARVEL'S Secret Invasion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WIa8PQb.gif

What Do You Want Spiderman Homecoming GIF by Spider-Man

:lol

I’m enjoying the show but everything is just a little bit cheap about it. The writing is not sophisticated and some of the acting is pretty average. Even the action is a bit been there done that a zillion times for the MCU. How many times do we need to see a car flip over. Thank god for Ben Mendelsohn.

Man, from what I've been reading this sounds look a **** show. Contradicts a lot of MCU canon from the movies. And what they're doing/done to Fury is sad. Totally destroying his character.

Last edited:
I’m liking this series for what it is, but IMO Marvel should have pushed it back 2-3 years; titled it “Prelude to Secret Invasion”; and used it to set up a major theatrical release.

Not gonna lie, I'm really disappointed. I was enjoying this series quite a bit but got a bit worried with the last couple episodes being so short... And then I saw the runtime for this one and yeah... I knew they were about to completely fumble the ending.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Back