MARVEL'S: LOKI

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In other news, there was a scene where Loki was going around the TVA and in the background...
Spoiler Spoiler:

Sure looked like her. :lol

Ah, just catching up on the gender fluid stuff. Big difference in actual ability to change genders as the God of Mischief and then identifying as bisexual and the modern issue of being “gender fluid.” Good to know they twisted him over the last five years to fit their fantasies.
From what I remember of Norse mythology he is. He can change sex and has done so.

Just watched the first episode, it was fun.
I really like the look of it, that 50's Sci-Fi vibe looks nice. The cartoon just sent me back to those old Disney cartoons about Goofy being a good citizen... I remember one about road rage...
As far as trivialising everything that's gone before, it actually makes sense that these terrible events that we suffer as humans are meaningless in the larger scheme of things...
Oh, and Loki being gender fluid or whatever, who cares...

Another good one IMO. That escalated quickly. :D

Loved the back and forth between Owen and Tom once gain. There are times though that Mobius is too much like Owen Wilson though, which did take me out of the scenes a couple of times.

Spoiler Spoiler:

From what I understand, the lead writer for this is also the lead for the upcoming Doctor Strange movie. So far this is boding good for that movie too if this keeps up.

Last edited:
Just finished the second episode, and I'm liking the series so far.

It has a wry humour, a wackiness and mystery.

It's funny that the TVA offices seem to be stuck in the 1970s with its technology, and downright farcical when the worker panics at the multiple time divergence alarm, and desperately tries to call it in using the rotary dial telephone on his desk. lol

A crazy bureaucracy trying to control time, yet stuck in a nonsensical past.

It's reminiscent of the film, Brazil.

I enjoyed the show, mostly because of Wilson and Hiddleston. I was pretty checked out of WandaVision and FWS, but this is at least pretty fun.

Also Loki has always been whatever gender or shape suits his purposes. I didn't realize it has some people up in arms.

I enjoyed the show, mostly because of Wilson and Hiddleston. I was pretty checked out of WandaVision and FWS, but this is at least pretty fun.

Also Loki has always been whatever gender or shape suits his purposes. I didn't realize it has some people up in arms.
Well as I said in page 1 of this thread, people will find ways to get offended out of anything.

Absolutely my favorite MCU to show so far. I can watch Hiddleson and Wilson all day.

The quiet scenes were better than the action.
This is obviously a cerebral show. It’s more about the thinking of the chase than the actual action, which I am glad of.
That scene in Pompei had me rolling in laughter.

Bring it on. I seriously hope we get to see more than just one variant Loki, seems like the first one we got will be a good matchup for the new Thor.

Well.....glad some are liking this. I'm done after this second episode. It's Dr. Who in a Marvel T-shirt, only more overstuffed and nonsensical. Even Hiddelston and Wilson can't sustain my interest here. I'll check out spoiler articles after it airs but I can't watch any more.

If this is the direction the MCU is going in, I will be checking out.

Well.....glad some are liking this. I'm done after this second episode. It's Dr. Who in a Marvel T-shirt, only more overstuffed and nonsensical. Even Hiddelston and Wilson can't sustain my interest here. I'll check out spoiler articles after it airs but I can't watch any more.

If this is the direction the MCU is going in, I will be checking out.
You say that like Dr Who is a bad thing?

Back