MARVEL'S: LOKI

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hiddleston just has such an incredible presence as Loki. I am hopeful the series continues to be fun but brings some gravity back into the importance of prior events. It's an interesting concept and I'm interested to see how they land it. I thought Wanda Vision was quirky and fun in parts, but definitely didn't stick the landing. FWS had some decent action but their villain was lame. Hoping this 3rd times a charm thing is real. Also loved Owen Wilson's dynamic with Hiddleston. Has the potential to be fun.

Yeah, completely agree about Hiddleston's Loki. Perfection in casting. Which 95-97% of the time I think the MCU nails - for me Brie Larsen's Captain Marvel being an exception, and from early looks a lot of the Eternals.

Possibly 'coz Larsen casting was about when the MCU/Feige started going whole hog PC - a problem when you cast for effect vs. casting a part. I didn't outright despise the FWS villain - but - IMO there's so many issues for me it's hard to tell.

Plus unintentionally funny moments like when Karly's team started to shuffle their feet about dying for the cause.

At any rate am keeping my HT Loki preorder, which may show up in 2031.👽

Enjoyed it a lot, tons of fun.

it did have a hitchhikers guide to the Galaxy feel.

some people you just can’t please, and others get attention by ripping things apart.....they call those folk curmudgeons.

This show will be ruined when Loki gives a monologue about gender. These shows are nothing more than veiled SJW propaganda now.

Didn't he f*** and give birth to a horse? I'm pretty sure Loki's alignment and preference is all over the place. Seems pretty fluid to me, although it would be nice if they didn't make a ham fisted attempt at getting it across.

Didn't he f*** and give birth to a horse? I'm pretty sure Loki's alignment and preference is all over the place. Seems pretty fluid to me, although it would be nice if they didn't make a ham fisted attempt at getting it across.
He had sex with a male horse and gave birth to a horse.
He also gave birth to a giant world enveloping serpent.
Plus he’s a shapeshifter, how can you ever tell what his true form is?

In Norse mythology he did those things. That isn’t MCU.

MCU Loki was born as a male. End of discussion.

In Norse mythology he did those things. That isn’t MCU.

MCU Loki was born as a male. End of discussion.
I didn’t know you were the sole authority on the MCU. It really seems you want to find something to whine about.

Doesn’t matter what he was born as, he’s a shapeshifter regardless. End of discussion.

I didn’t know you were the sole authority on the MCU. It really seems you want to find something to whine about.

Doesn’t matter what he was born as, he’s a shapeshifter regardless. End of discussion.
Geezus what a ridiculous discussion. Bunch of weirdos. A male shapeshifter who hasn’t banged a horse in the MCU. Odin seduced men, where is that in the MCU. MCU doesn’t follow Norse mythology. End of discussion.

Man this gender fluid and sex fluid BS sure is a way to defend beastality and pedos.

Geezus what a ridiculous discussion. Bunch of weirdos. A male shapeshifter who hasn’t banged a horse in the MCU. Odin seduced men, where is that in the MCU. MCU doesn’t follow Norse mythology. End of discussion.

Man this gender fluid and sex fluid BS sure is a way to defend beastality and pedos.
Doesn’t matter, but you don’t get to decide what they pull from the Mythology and at the end of the day really doesn’t have any impact on your life.

Who the hell is defending beastality and pedophilia? Tangent much?

Doesn’t matter, but you don’t get to decide what they pull from the Mythology and at the end of the day really doesn’t have any impact on your life.

Who the hell is defending beastality and pedophilia? Tangent much?
You should see the freaks on twitter going off about this. They love spouting off the banging horse fact.

Apparently you are defending it since you apparently have no problem with Loki banging a horse in this show. You’d like to see that? Ugggh.

They already established what they pulled from Norse mythology in past movies. If they want to give MCU Loki a mental illness based on a comic book that was SJW propaganda they will. Loki shapeshifitng does not make him “gender fluid.” It makes him a trickester, mischievous. But they will make him wanting to take it up the butt in this show, I guarantee it.

You should see the freaks on twitter going off about this. They love spouting off the banging horse fact.

Apparently you are defending it since you apparently have no problem with Loki banging a horse in this show. You’d like to see that? Ugggh.

They already established what they pulled from Norse mythology in past movies. If they want to give MCU Loki a mental illness based on a comic book that was SJW propaganda they will. Loki shapeshifitng does not make him “gender fluid.” It makes him a trickester, mischievous. But they will make him wanting to take it up the butt in this show, I guarantee it.
I’m hardly defending anything, since its not real (hence MYTHology), nor did I request to see it.

Please do elaborate on what about it you consider to be a mental illness. I’d love to hear it.

They haven’t even shoved anything down your throat, all that was shown was a 5 letter word “fluid” that flashed on screen for a second and you have your panties in a bunch over it. Get over it.

I’m hardly defending anything, since its not real (hence MYTHology), nor did I request to see it.

Please do elaborate on what about it you consider to be a mental illness. I’d love to hear it.

They haven’t even shoved anything down your throat, all that was shown was a 5 letter word “fluid” that flashed on screen for a second and you have your panties in a bunch over it. Get over it.
Oh but they will be shoving it down my throat.

I don’t know. See the pics and you tell me if this is normal. Did you draw these?

EAufObUWwAA5Kvl.jpg

svadilfari_and_loki_by_jen_and_kris_d7429bk-fullview.jpg

Back