MARVEL'S: LOKI

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Standard Mk 5 Die Cast got a re-issue. I have it on pre-order.
OK I guess the Mk 5 didn't register as I got it the first go-around, whereas the 43 & 47 I picked up as reissues.

As someone who missed out on some of these, I do not mind the re-issues. I do understand why some collectors are annoyed about them though.
I imagine the ones who are most annoyed are those who paid a premium for them on the secondary market and/or were looking to flip them for similarly inflated prices.

OK I guess the Mk 5 didn't register as I got it the first go-around, whereas the 43 & 47 I picked up as reissues.

I imagine the ones who are most annoyed are those who paid a premium for them on the secondary market and/or were looking to flip them for similarly inflated prices.

These expensive delights have expensive ends.

I bet classic Loki is behind all this.

That or the cartoon clock lady is Kang in disguise lol
There certainly is a lot of clues pointing to Kang, but given the past 2 shows so far, I am inclined to think the villain here will be a variant or even the future version of Tom's Loki. I think it only brings things full circle (and the show seems to keep rubbing Loki's cyclical nature on our faces).

Then maybe we'll have a Kang reference in the end credits.

Loki tricking ALL Lokis...?

tumblr_ne3mf9yHIX1qg6blho1_500.jpg

Jack really should be the Ultimate Loki... don't you think?

As long as Loki survives and continues and isn't outright replaced by Sylvie, I'll be happy. It would be great to get a little more Loki and Sylvie before Tom hangs up his hat.

Would be funny if Thor was the villain. Now that would get people talking!

Another Loki makes the most sense. I don't think Marvel likes introducing a new villain late in the game.

Would be funny if Thor was the villain. Now that would get people talking!

Another Loki makes the most sense. I don't think Marvel likes introducing a new villain late in the game.
Can't wait for the backlash after dropping a dozen different hints at Kang, and then not delivering Kang.

Back