Marvel Studios - Moon Knight series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Big mistake not releasing the first 2 episodes at once. I don't think it'll be a BOBF situation but critics have seen the first four and the general public having to wait a month really blows.

As much as I would love to see Moon Knight next week I don't think we'll see a figure for a while. Even Hasbro hasn't shown anything yet. And we still have nothing from Hawkeye from HT.

Big mistake not releasing the first 2 episodes at once. I don't think it'll be a BOBF situation but critics have seen the first four and the general public having to wait a month really blows.

As much as I would love to see Moon Knight next week I don't think we'll see a figure for a while. Even Hasbro hasn't shown anything yet. And we still have nothing from Hawkeye on any front.
Well, MK's got a more interesting design than Hawkeye, so I'm hoping for at least the main look to go up for PO soon enough. But I have no idea what HT's doing this year. Missed weeks, Gilgamesh, and now they're teasing a Beta Fatt figure for this week, while they still haven't done the NWH Spider-Men, so... And here I was worrying about juggling everything this year. I'll be lucky to see two Stranges, a Wanda, a Moon Knight, and maybe a Namor from my 2022 wishlist. I doubt I'll even get to see reissues of ROTS Obi-Wan & Anakin like I was hoping. I've got to say, for such a supposedly packed year, it's QS offerings from past films that are ultimately garnering the most hype right now.

Still, I do think we'll get at least one MK, but maybe after the series concludes as opposed to getting one before it starts. That's how it went for the other D+ shows too, if you think about it. I guess they'll use April to fill some holes, put up an MK in May, and then spend the Summer months trying to catch up on DS2 and Kenobi. But in July there's Thor 4, and then it's less than half a year before Mando Season starts again.

ah-well-benedict-cumberbatch.gif

Oh, and there's the GotG Christmas Special, and She-Hulk, and BP2, and Aquaman 2 an- I think we should tone down our expectations very much...

Hot Toys and Threezero are both taking an extremely relaxed approach to the year so far.

Hot Toys have only shown they haven't a clue what their customers want, and will continue to do so.

Threezero are just churning out endless anime robots, and it appears they have lost the GoT license.

All I wanted from HT this year was a great Peacemaker and that was too much to ask for.

Hot Toys making strange decisions doesn't surprise me. It's them making these truly bizzare decisions exactly during this very packed year. The only explaination I have is something like licensing issues. Companies weren't given info on the Spider-Men and the such, and so no figures could be made early. But as it stands, I don't think they'll manage to cover 2022, unless it bleeds into 2023, which is kinda emptier.

I was banking on Kenobi featuring PT flashbacks in order for some ROTS reissues to happen, but I'm not seeing that happen. BP2 doesn't even have a confirmed lead, so I don't think I'll get a new T'Challa with a cape. As it stands, beyong a Strange or two, an MK, Hobo Kenobi, Hayden Vader, JaneThor & Thor, and the Mando stuff in December, I'm not betting on anything else as a sure thing.

I am still waiting to see when they'll show the characters I want. But between the assembly line approach, and QS raising the bar, they have lost some of their magic.

I am looking forward to the MK dolly though; that suit is glorious. I disliked it in the beginning, but it really grew on me.

I tagged Oscar Isaac's wife on Instagram last night to show this little legendary cosplayer's costume before the Moon Knight premiere last night.

As soon as he arrived he ran over to the kid isn't that cool 👊

Attachments

• 10000000_707995967042403_5003798855671667466_n.mp4
    9.8 MB
I tagged Oscar Isaac's wife on Instagram last night to show this little legendary cosplayer's costume before the Moon Knight premiere last night.

As soon as he arrived he ran over to the kid isn't that cool 👊
bateman-patrick-bateman.gif

I wish I could make a costume that looked half as cool as that kid's...

I never miss anything with either him or Christian Bale.
impressive-based.gif

Whenever I see them in a project, I am immediately more interested myself. But I've got a bunch more actors in that category. There are some I'll watch a movie just because they're in it, some that are a plus and picque my interest, and so on.

Iron Studios have a statue up for PO now so hopefully Hot Toys don’t take 9 months to reveal him.
I might go the statue route if HT goes with rubbery plastic instead of mostly cloth. Or that vinyl canvas or whatever it is like was used on IW Cap. Still happy I have older MCU HTs before Hot Toys started going the heavy vinyl route. Tho Mandalorian figs dodged that - and they're amazing.

Plus I don't know how long the shipping mess is gonna last; it's like it takes years to get a fig in now.
Shipping Delays & Freight Cost Increases 2022 | Freightos
While the temporary dip in available supply of exports could explain the slight easing in freight costs, all signs point to continued elevated volumes in the coming months. Despite disruptions in China and initial signs that inflation and a return to spending on services could curb demand for imports, many anticipate that importers will pull some demand forward to avoid peak season delays and to get ahead of a possible West Coast dock worker strike in July.

Will wait for the show anyway. Tired of getting hyped and then *&^% on it's best to go in with no expectations. :blissysmi

Last edited:
Back