Marvel Studios - Moon Knight series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
An 8 word post from you!

It looks weird lol
Looks like I successfully subverted your expectations!

rian-johnson-thumbs-up.gif

I watched the trailer for this again, and I must say this looks as though it could be really, really good.

Marvel's been a wee bit bit or miss for me lately, but with this and Dr Strange I'm very quietly excited again (Ooo 'er missus!)

I think someone has hacked his account...
Oh no. It's just same, plain, ol' me. No changes here.

Spoiler Spoiler:

AGAIN WITH THIS HACK GIF?!

stabbed-american-psycho.gif
Why is Batman committing a hate crime against Kang?! One would expect a hero to be virtuous, and yet, he's acting like a nefarious villain. Wow, talk about

Spoiler Spoiler:

Oh no. It's just same, plain, ol' me. No changes here.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Why is Batman committing a hate crime against Kang?! One would expect a hero to be virtuous, and yet, he's acting like a nefarious villain. Wow, talk about

Spoiler Spoiler:
Gorr takes him out!

Gorr takes him out!
Why is Gorr, a literal chalk-white huwhite man, attacking a Black Kang then?

Christian-Bale-seen-for-FIRST-TIME-as-Gorr-The-God.jpg
kang-dance.gif

This is a hate crime! Cancel Gorr! He should only target white gods, not Black Gods (gotta capitalise the B as per new internet rules; don't wanna get raided by the FBI); that'd be opression and should get him cancelled in Universal Court. Brown & Asian Gods should be a case-by-case basis. Alien Gods are fine, as long as they're not Black-Coded. He should only be able to kill white-coded alien gods.

I jest, but I can legitimately see the twitter post already...

Why is Gorr, a literal chalk-white huwhite man, attacking a Black Kang then?

Christian-Bale-seen-for-FIRST-TIME-as-Gorr-The-God.jpg
kang-dance.gif

This is a hate crime! Cancel Gorr! He should only target white gods, not Black Gods (gotta capitalise the B as per new internet rules; don't wanna get raided by the FBI); that'd be opression and should get him cancelled in Universal Court. Brown & Asian Gods should be a case-by-case basis. Alien Gods are fine, as long as they're not Black-Coded. He should only be able to kill white-coded alien gods.

I jest, but I can legitimately see the twitter post already...
BeardObi.gif

Just wait until Twitter discover's Moon Knight's checkered past:

Moony-Looney.jpg

Lawrence Fishbourne should stay away from Oscar Isaac for a bit...

I had an idea for a comic book back in the day. I'd call it "Ebony & Ivory" and it'd star Black Panther & Moon Knight. I got the idea from that MK/BP story from Priest's run (it was actually part of the Killmonger arc). Classic globetrotting buddy-cop spy-fi-esque adventures with magic thrown in. I'd also introduce an OC Egyptian character to draw from the shared connection (Khonshu, Bast). Plus I'd obviously have brought in Kang, and by extension the FF and Doom. Which means I would've added all the other Kings as well, as Priest did anyhow. Apocalypse was a no-brainer, obviously. It was around the time of Hickman's Shield, so I'd have involved them too due to the MK's connection with the organisation in its origins. Probably the Illuminati would've played a role as well.

It'd have been a classic, I tell you!

Just wait until Twitter discover's Moon Knight's checkered past:

Moony-Looney.jpg

Lawrence Fishbourne should stay away from Oscar Isaac for a bit...

I had an idea for a comic book back in the day. I'd call it "Ebony & Ivory" and it'd star Black Panther & Moon Knight. I got the idea from that MK/BP story from Priest's run (it was actually part of the Killmonger arc). Classic globetrotting buddy-cop spy-fi-esque adventures with magic thrown in. I'd also introduce an OC Egyptian character to draw from the shared connection (Khonshu, Bast). Plus I'd obviously have brought in Kang, and by extension the FF and Doom. Which means I would've added all the other Kings as well, as Priest did anyhow. Apocalypse was a no-brainer, obviously. It was around the time of Hickman's Shield, so I'd have involved them too due to the MK's connection with the organisation in its origins. Probably the Illuminati would've played a role as well.

It'd have been a classic, I tell you!
Oscar isn't Egyptian! Outrage!

Oscar isn't Egyptian! Outrage!
It's not like they're more accepting of actual Egyptians either. They're too "white" for their perceived notions. Apparently the Nation Of Islam was spot-on with history as far Twitter and Tumblr go...

aprVN8n_460s.jpg

The outrage in this particular instance is that Isaac isn't Jewish, when Marc's explicitly Jewish in the comics. Technically it was a complete accident. His creator gave him the Spector surname because it sounded cool, but he was then informed it's Jewish, so he made that a part of his backstory. It'd be pretty weird if they skip over it completely, but I don't get the problem "race" wise. Were where they when the Jewish RDJ was playing the WASP Tony Stark? Or when the Jewish Sam Worthington was playing the Greek Perseus? It's Caucasians playing Caucasians, what's the big deal? I won't even get started on Twitter's meltdown about Nolan's Oppenheimer movie.

This show is going to suck lol
SHUT YOUR MOUTH!

tumblr_mqni1t4dBd1rslw77o2_500.gifv

It's not like they're more accepting of actual Egyptians either. They're too "white" for their perceived notions. Apparently the Nation Of Islam was spot-on with history as far Twitter and Tumblr go...

aprVN8n_460s.jpg

The outrage in this particular instance is that Isaac isn't Jewish, when Marc's explicitly Jewish in the comics. Technically it was a complete accident. His creator gave him the Spector surname because it sounded cool, but he was then informed it's Jewish, so he made that a part of his backstory. It'd be pretty weird if they skip over it completely, but I don't get the problem "race" wise. Were where they when the Jewish RDJ was playing the WASP Tony Stark? Or when the Jewish Sam Worthington was playing the Greek Perseus? It's Caucasians playing Caucasians, what's the big deal? I won't even get started on Twitter's meltdown about Nolan's Oppenheimer movie.

SHUT YOUR MOUTH!

tumblr_mqni1t4dBd1rslw77o2_500.gifv
I just signed up for Twitter today as it is unavoidable to see links to pics of CB movie stuff and tons of gifs in HD from The Batman. Downloading gifs off Twitter apparently looks like a chore.

I just signed up for Twitter today as it is unavoidable to see links to pics of CB movie stuff and tons of gifs in HD from The Batman. Downloading gifs off Twitter apparently looks like a chore.
Maybe try Tumblr too, in case you like it more? The same types of gifsets appear in both places.

Maybe try Tumblr too, in case you like it more? The same types of gifsets appear in both places.
I like my news gathering on Twitter as well. I try to avoid the idiot banter on there, but it isn't totally possible.

Just signed up for D+ for this show. Looks like today will cover the 6 episodes while entertaining the little cousin today. I'll be jumping into Loki to really get the idea WTH this TVA non-sense is. Sounds like it is OP and perhaps canon breaking like the Celestials were in what little I seen of The Eternals. We'll see.

AND MOAR KANG

I like my news gathering on Twitter as well. I try to avoid the idiot banter on there, but it isn't totally possible.

Just signed up for D+ for this show. Looks like today will cover the 6 episodes while entertaining the little cousin today. I'll be jumping into Loki to really get the idea WTH this TVA non-sense is. Sounds like it is OP and perhaps canon breaking like the Celestials were in what little I seen of The Eternals. We'll see.

AND MOAR KANG
angry-spock.gif

Why do you torment me so?!

Back