Marvel Studios - Moon Knight series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She hasn’t officially reviewed it yet the embargo is not up but her recent words on the first 4 episodes seemed very negative I highly doubt the last two episodes are going to change her mind.

Control your woman lol

Grace hated it lol
:rolleyes2

6a51z8-gif.569054
:D

She hasn’t officially reviewed it yet the embargo is not up but her recent words on the first 4 episodes seemed very negative I highly doubt the last two episodes are going to change her mind.

Control your woman lol
This is why we are fighting now. She doesn’t like what you guys are saying here. Knock it off or she will come here and start yelling at you. I don’t wanna have to choose between grace and this forum

Be careful with a comment like that. ironwez is likely to come up on the stage and slap the **** out of you.
I’ve already made my peace with this meme in record time and now I’m just along for the ride.

Shoot already seeing reviews that it's yet another boring series. If that's true then wow Marvel, get your **** together.
If critics don't like something then usually it's the opposite. They all creamed their panties over WandaVision and that was awful.

If critics don't like something then usually it's the opposite. They all creamed their panties over WandaVision and that was awful.

I've noticed this is becoming more and more common, especially on rotten tomatoes. Very rarely do general critic and audience opinions line up. Usually they're the polar opposite of each other.

I think it's mostly out of fear of being labeled a sexist, racist, etc. that the professional critics are reluctant to give their true opinion on certain things. Just look at the newest seasons of Dr. Who as an example.

WandaVision has 8.0 on imdb. So most of the audience liked it enough.

The new Halo show has gotten mediocre reviews. So no, reviewers aren't scared of being called racist or sexist.

I've noticed this is becoming more and more common, especially on rotten tomatoes. Very rarely do general critic and audience opinions line up. Usually they're the polar opposite of each other.

I think it's mostly out of fear of being labeled a sexist, racist, etc. that the professional critics are reluctant to give their true opinion on certain things. Just look at the newest seasons of Dr. Who as an example.
1648582038624.png

It’s not going to be a balls-to-the-wall action series. The comics themselves have gone entire issues at a time without action and just doing a character study on Moon Knight’s identity issues.

I’m expecting a fun slow-burn show with dollops of horror and fantasy, and nowhere near TV-MA levels of gore and violence.

My expectations are reasonable.

Last edited:
Really solid first episode. Can’t really say much without giving things away, but the two lead performances are excellent, although with one of them I guess we haven’t seen much yet. It’s creepy and intense without being too horrific and the moments of action were brief but cleverly handled. They don’t waste much time but I guess with only half a dozen episodes you wouldn’t want to. Reasonably violent but nothing we haven’t seen before in Marvel. Hopefully they won’t/haven’t censored it.

Really solid first episode. Can’t really say much without giving things away, but the two lead performances are excellent, although with one of them I guess we haven’t seen much yet. It’s creepy and intense without being too horrific and the moments of action were brief but cleverly handled. They don’t waste much time but I guess with only half a dozen episodes you wouldn’t want to. Reasonably violent but nothing we haven’t seen before in Marvel. Hopefully they won’t/haven’t censored it.

I might wait until all the episodes are in before starting. Sounds like something I'd want to binge.

Don't know anything about the character, apart from having a few old comics from the '80s, which I never read.

It was... okay, I guess. Bad CGI, just lots of set up and very by-the-numbers writing. I feel about it the way I feel about the vast majority of the MCU and recent superhero media. They're just "there". If it didn't have Isaac and Hawke, I'd care even less. I'm hoping it really picks up. I'll still get a dolly just to have an MK, but I'm not in love. Honestly, I feel the same about all these MCU D+ shows. Every episode feels empty. Loki remains the only one that I legitimately enjoyed.

Back