Marvel Movie-verse: Phase 1 & 2 Figure Speculation/Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From Iron Man 3 I'm really wanting Mark XLII, Iron Patriot and the Mandarin, most likely Tony and still not 100% on what if any secondary armors I would like. I really want a Pepper and might be interested in Killian, depending on how he would be done.

Thor:The Dark World- I really want Thor, probably Loki, I'll have to see the film to see if I would want anyone else.

Captain America: I could go all out for this. Right now, I would say I want everyone, but my interest will depend on costume designs and such. Will definetly get Cap, Winter Soldier and Crossbones for sure though.

Guardians of the Galaxy: Not interested in anything right now. This film is going to have to hype me something fierce to get me to spend money. Though I wouldn't mind a 1/6 Rocket Raccoon for some reason.

Avengers 2: Every character. I missed out on assembling the Avengers this time around and I will not be making that mistake twice. I'm all in for A2, really looking forward to Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch, who I didn't think we would ever see in an Avengers film.

Last edited:
IM3: Only figure I'd want is a Mark 42 with Pepper

Thor: Really hoping they do Sif this time. I'll get Malekith if they make him too, just to give Ecc and 9th Doc some love.

Cap Am: I doubt anything would interest me from here.

Guardians: Rocket Raccoon is an instant sale. I might go all in like Avengers if the movie is good.

Avengers 2: Will only go for the new characters they bring in, like Q and SW

Hot Toys are fools--FOOLS--if they don't make a Rocket Raccoon figure.

Iron Man 3: I have Iron Patriot & WM 2.0 & Red Snapper on pre-order. If they go ahead with the Mandarin & Silver Centurion I'll get those too.

Thor: the Dark World: I would love Thor in his new outfit as well as Malekith but what I want most is Sif & The Warriors Three.

CA: The Winter Soldier: Cap for sure & I'll probably be all in for what ever comes out of this line.

GOTG: If they make all of them I'm in.

Avengers 2: All in for sure!!!

Hot Toys are fools--FOOLS--if they don't make a Rocket Raccoon figure.

They could make him, but I think he could end up like the did with that Rango set they did in vinyl not really possible or the could take the time and make him like the made Hulk and Chitauri something brand new sculpt I suppose its just hard to make some thing that small and what they doing to do about his fur just cast it in plastic. They have yet to make Chewie and it was the most voted for Hot Toys figure to make so we will see

They could make him, but I think he could end up like the did with that Rango set they did in vinyl not really possible or the could take the time and make him like the made Hulk and Chitauri something brand new sculpt I suppose its just hard to make some thing that small and what they doing to do about his fur just cast it in plastic. They have yet to make Chewie and it was the most voted for Hot Toys figure to make so we will see

If they did one I would want him to be fully articualated and have some sort of soft goods "suit" over the small true type to simulate fur. Right now, this is the only figure I would consider getting from GOTG. Just the wackiness of having a 1/6 scale raccoon with a BFG displayed with my other marvel heroes is just too awesome to resist.
It would also probably be the only Hot Toys figure we will ever see around the $100 mark, unless they decided to put him as an extra with another figure (more than likely a figure i could care less about :slap) but I'm going to try and be optimistic about it.

A Black Panther movie/figure is really what I am looking forward to next.

I would have rather had a Black Panther film over GOTG, but I think we might see one for Phase 3. At least I really hope so. Though, for some reason I think it might be better to introduce Black Panther in an Avengers movie and then have him branch out into a solo film.

i will hope to have the following

Thor - Thor in new outfit and maybe Malekeith
Cap Winter Soldier - Cap,Winter Soldier, Falcon and Crossbones
Guardians - Star Lord, Rocket Racoon
Avengers 2 - Same as with Avengers i will be all in (sad i know)

Honestly Super heroes movies is a bubble waiting to burst, Marvel is pumping so many movies it's crazy keeping track of them and will probably lose it's appeal, IM3 honestly left a bad taste on my mouth.

Honestly thought I will wait for the Iron Man "Heartbreaker" suit, and Iron Patriot mostly, although a nice bonus would be to throw in a sculpt with the ______ near the end of the movie. Tony Stark and maybe the Mk42. I want the heartbreaker suit after getting the IM3 Lego sets, and they pulled off the extremis soldiers by having glowing in the dark heads so maybe they could use something similar like that if need be.

Thor: Will probably wait to see what figures they announce
Cap Winter Soldier: I am no comic book fan so I have no clue what's this movie about
Guardians: Again no clue
Avengers: What are the odds of seeing a Thanos figure?

Quick question, would you consider Red Skull an essential Avengers villain?

I'm looking to do a Avengers display with the main heroes and villains, so far i'll have Iron Man, Cap, Thor ASM & Hulk facing off against Loki.

But in the bigger picture i'm thinking Thanos, Ant-man, Wasp, Panther and Ultron will likely be added. Hawkeye too if i can get on at a decent price or even better they make a better costume in Avengers 2. So basically will Red Skull fit in with those figures? And is he essential? Whiplash, Monger and Iron Whiplash aren't needed imo as they aren't cosmic or top tier villains imo.

Essential Captain America villain? Yes, very much so. Essential Avengers villain? As much as I enjoy the character, I would say no. Also while Loki is an essential villain for Thor, his reputation as an Avengers-level threat (even in the comics) does actually push his status as an essential Avengers villain. Does that answer your question?

Essential Captain America villain? Yes, very much so. Essential Avengers villain? As much as I enjoy the character, I would say no. Also while Loki is an essential villain for Thor, his reputation as an Avengers-level threat (even in the comics) does actually push his status as an essential Avengers villain. Does that answer your question?

Cheers, i always figured the big 3 Avengers villains imo (at least the ones Marvel has rights too) are Loki, Thanos, Kang and Ultron. So i'll stick with them and villains that appear in Avengers movies i think.

Think i'm gonna try and get Hawkeye again :slap the more i think about it he's always been one of the Avengers to me.

As for the other films:

IM3 - Got Stark & 42, just want Shotgun and Gemini now

Thor 2 - Nothing so far, don't want another Thor or Loki. Don't want Malekeith either, so unless Thanos shows up nothing from that film.

Cap 2 - Same, not looking for anything from this except maybe Falcon (big maybe tho)

GOTD - Nova, Thanos, Ronan the Accuser if they appear. Maybe some Guardians too.

Avengers 2 - everything except Shield characters

Ant-Man - Ant-man, Wasp and Ultron :pray:

I hope Thanos has a bigger role to play in Avengers 2 so we can get a figure of him. That is my most wanted from the upcoming movies.

Cheers, i always figured the big 3 Avengers villains imo (at least the ones Marvel has rights too) are Loki, Thanos, Kang and Ultron. So i'll stick with them and villains that appear in Avengers movies i think.

Funnily enough those are my thoughts exactly, although at times you can say that Thanos is practically a Marvel Universe-level threat considering how big of a deal his stories usually are. :clap

I hope Thanos has a bigger role to play in Avengers 2 so we can get a figure of him. That is my most wanted from the upcoming movies.

I'm sure he will, we better get a figure of him at some point at least.

I have 3 main want's from this whole MCU line and they are Hulk, Thanos & Ultron. 1 out of 3 so far.

Funnily enough those are my thoughts exactly, although at times you can say that Thanos is practically a Marvel Universe-level threat considering how big of a deal his stories usually are. :clap

Yeah, meant to put Thanos separate, Loki, Kang & Ultron are the main Avengers villains and Thanos is the big bad MU villain along with the likes of Galactus

i cant wait to get cap in the super soldier outfit he looks to be sporting in the winter soldier. and Winter soldier figure HELL YES

i just came up with some random ideas for avengers 2 that are mainly ironman.

#1 at the beginning of the film Pepper and tony are in a hot air balloon above new York, accompanied by two iron man suits, the Rebuilt XLII and the Silver Centurion armor, tony then proposes to pepper while inside then she accepts. Captain america then calls tony, tony precedes to kiss pepper then jumps off of the air balloon while the silver centurion breaks into lots of small pieces and forms onto him like the XLII in IM3. he tells the XLII to accompany pepper and protect her.

#2 SHIELD finds a device that is at the bottom of the ocean, and they currently cannot obtain it, tony then volunteers his deep ocean "Hydro Armor" to try to obtain the artifact. The mark V makes a quick cameo as he enters that suit then enters the hydro suit.

#3 at the end of the film rhodey appears in the Heart breaker suit heavily modified to look like the mark 1 and armed to the teeth like the mark 1.

#4 tony tries to make his new suit the mark XLIII (43) it is based on the bleeding edge from the comics. tony makes a special liquid that can form what ever he thinks about and can go to liquids to solids at his command. and it along with small doses of extremis are injected into tony's body and can form an iron man suit on command. at the climax of the film tony tests it out by jumping out of a shield plane at 30,000 feet, the camera shows the liquid coming out of his body and forming a final suit the mark 43.

#5 happy hogan and Black widow talk and reference the fight at hammer industries in ironman 2

#6 tony gets fatally injured during the final fight and he and pepper embrace and as rhodey cries as tony takes his last breaths tony says "jarvis activate priority omega" Priority Omega is a contingency plan in place that if tony dies jarvis is uploaded to rhodeys suit and becomes his care taker.

#7 included into Omega is a beacon that is put on to rhodeys HUD he goes to the beacon and it is a empty Stark Industries facility, the beacon leads him to the bathroom he then tells jarvis "you have a malfunction" the urinal then goes back and it leads to a lighted pass way. as rhodey goes in the urinal comes back down. he walks and gets out of his suit then he sees seven mysterious boxes as he gets closer the lights turn on and he sees that it is the original 7 suits destroyed by the attack on tonys mansion in malibu. as he touches the mark one the cases fold down and reveal that tony has rebuilt all of the suits destroyed at the end of iron man 3. Jarvis then says "Sir, you are now iron man"

#8 pepper gets a giant present from tony that he planned giving to her on her birthday, tony had a delay order but as he died they go ahead and give it to pepper, she opens it up the sees her own suit a hybrid between the XLII and the Mark V named the (R)apid (E)vacuation (S)afety (C)ontrol (U)nited (E)nviroment suit or RESCUE it is only armed with foam shooters and basic hand repulsors.

like my fan fiction or what?

Last edited:
Back