Marvel Main Events (Spoilers) [Currently Heroic Age]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spider-Island was great, I loved the entire thing. Kaine's Scarlet Spider according to the creative team will be a learning curve type of arc where he has to adjust to being the good guy, they are really going to play up the idea that Pete had May and Ben as role models where Kaine only had The Jackal and nothing else.

Miles Morales has won me over in his book, I wasn't a fan in the beginning but stuck with it and am slowly coming around although I'm getting the vibe it's not permanent.

Just got through Scarlet Spider. It was damn good, I'm definitely in. Loved the part with the old woman and the car, and how they showed the driver in the aftermath. The entire backstory of Cain at the end of the comic was a nice touch too. I had no idea who he was.

Impatiently awaiting Winter Soldier #1

Is Thor any good these days? I haven't read the book (or any Marvel book) since JMS left the title.

Exist all incredible hulk comics together all in one volume?

Nope. The Incredible Hulk is on its six-hundred-and-something comic. To collect them all, it'd take about 20 (huge) omnibuses.

Anybody still pulling Venom? The last couple of issues have been incredible. Jack'O Lantern (and his backstory) are great. Winter Soldier #1 in a couple weeks. Marvel is alive and well :rock

Nope. The Incredible Hulk is on its six-hundred-and-something comic. To collect them all, it'd take about 20 (huge) omnibuses.

Anybody still pulling Venom? The last couple of issues have been incredible. Jack'O Lantern (and his backstory) are great. Winter Soldier #1 in a couple weeks. Marvel is alive and well :rock

Ok thanks!!!

Just finished reading Wolverine & The X-Men. Pretty fun read!
The dynamics of a school with kids plus Logan is just such a breath of fresh air compared to the seriousness of the other books he's appearing in.

Forget the heroic age, whatever crap going on in comics. The Avengers is shaping up to be epics. And I am talking about the Hulk!!!! I enjoy these movies, like IM and Thor, but no interest in buying anything. But the Hulk alone looks awesome. I may just be buying a Hulk movie PF if and when SSC decides to make it.

What the heck going on with Hulk? Allowing Doom to cut his head open and remove Banner? So now Banner is a clone, however Doom managed to transfer him to this clone? This gonna be interesting to see how this turn out. What a twist.

What the heck going on with Hulk? Allowing Doom to cut his head open and remove Banner? So now Banner is a clone, however Doom managed to transfer him to this clone? This gonna be interesting to see how this turn out. What a twist.

As soon as DOOM became involved, my excitement for this series shot through the roof. DOOM! :rock

Did anyone pick up the first issue of Winter Soldier? I liked the ending...:D

Doom's popping up in some of my favorite books (Hulk, Winter Soldier) :rock

I enjoyed Incredible Hulk #5 about as much as I have since Aaron took over: pretty good book. While it's not Pak-level, yet, it's loads better than the Loeb crap we were getting for a couple years.

Winter Soldier is everything I expected and wanted it to be. This is type of noir crime book is what Brubaker does best, and to see him do it in the Marvel U is ____ing awesome.

Venom: Circle of Four is a lot of fun and really well done from writing to art. It's also cool that it's a weekly book.

Back