Mars Toys: Breaking Bad

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
vpB8r5J.gif

I know that he's only mentioned in BB once (through an amazing act of continuity), but I'd gladly take a Lalo Salamanca.

I could go pretty deep on a Breaking Bad/Better Call Saul line. Not sure if I want to.. Walt, Jesse, Saul, Mike, Gus would all be tempting.

I know they’ve been made before. I considered the Mars Gus but I don’t want just him when I don’t have the others.

One thing I don’t like with Mars is that they seemingly get jealous whenever some other company has an offering of something they’ve done previously or are planning to do.

They made a post telling people to save their money and “recognize Mars Toys, not other brands”.

Pretty sure that came about as some company announced a Walt and Jesse set.
https://www.crabfigure.com/h-produc...bY0CrioRjawLSuWAM6YwxxOQ7QSWVObKcTgcLXlA62Whk
Now granted I haven’t heard of that brand or that website before, but Mars likes to act like they’re the only game in town. They got all upset when Eternal Toys announced their DeVito Penguin too.

It’s like first off no one really knew the brand Mars Toys before their Joker, and second they have so many things in development that who knows when half will see the light of day. They need to get over themselves a bit.
Agreed. I really want a proper Walt and Jesse but I don't think the render is that impressive and Mars attitude rubs me the wrong way, it's not even healthy competition they just get very resentful of other brands for announcing figures they're still in the process of developing.

Both shows have amazing characters. I loved Nacho, Mike, Gus and Kim.

Lalo was a great villain. His last episode, holy God.

Poor Howard.

Agreed. I really want a proper Walt and Jesse but I don't think the render is that impressive and Mars attitude rubs me the wrong way, it's not even healthy competition they just get very resentful of other brands for announcing figures they're still in the process of developing.
Not only that but it’s not like Mars is licensing these figures. I could see it a little more in that case but they act like only they’re allowed to make things.

Back