Mars Toys - Back to the Future Part III - Marty McFly “Clint Eastwood”

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike86

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Not much information yet..

D5B741D8-54DF-450D-A6CF-D419D130E5F5.jpeg

Alright, that would be a fun figure- if the tassels aren't massively oversized and stiff- but I really just need Mars Toys to give me a BTTF II Doc to sit in the flying DeLorean so I don't have to spend £500 on eBay.

Mars Toys is becoming an interesting company to me. Between Batman (66, Burton, and Schumacher) and now a Back to the Future line possibly coming our way. Curious what else they might do. I know they’ve done Breaking Bad releases too.

Mars Toys is becoming an interesting company to me. Between Batman (66, Burton, and Schumacher) and now a Back to the Future line possibly coming our way. Curious what else they might do. I know they’ve done Breaking Bad releases too.

Though I can't say what it is right now I know I've managed to get Mars to tackle something that's gonna create some hype.

Especially for classic movie lovers. Stay tuned 🍻

As for this I'd like to see them tackle Biff for sure.

Biff would be great. Preferably the 1955 version, but I’d also be happy with the alternate 1985 version. Buford would be cool too.

Other than that I’m not sure how deep I’d want to go. George, Lorraine, Jennifer, and maybe even Clara would all be cool but not sure if they’re really necessary to have figures of.

Back