Mars Toys Back to the Future 1/6 Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mars Toys

Admin
R-1H3_Jpt19.png

+1
· 46 m ·

We will be upgrading the matching outfits. Make the final product look like a movie.

View attachment 682237
Don't suppose you could throw in a white jumpsuit could you ;)
Marty Mcfly Wait GIF by Back to the Future Trilogy

XMAS2023
That Marty sculpt 🔥🔥 🔥🔥

Is the person behind Mars a big Back to the Future fan?

Back to the Future and Batman 66 seem to be passion projects, we're getting a lot of figures from those franchises. Mars basically filled that void after Hot Toys dropped those lines.

Hope Mars also gives us a zoot suit Marty.

I’ll probably get that Marty too. Wonder how deep into this line Mars intends to go. Two versions of Doc and Biff are up for pre-order.

Now the Part II Marty and they showed a rough 1950’s Marty from Part III a while ago (not a full reveal).

I love the movies but not truly sure how many versions I need. A set per film seems about right.

Last edited:
I’ll probably get that Marty too. Wonder how deep into this line Mars intends to go. Two versions of Doc and Doc are up for pre-order.

Now the Part II Marty and they showed a rough 1950’s Marty from Part III a while ago (not a full reveal).

I love the movies but not truly sure how many versions I need. A set per film seems about right.
Ha yeah, this is way more Docs and Martys than I ever really needed in the collection. But I just can't seem to turn these new ones down.

Indeed.
Only one set of the duo per film seemed like a lot to me before but these are all just so appealing.
If we continue getting different expressions with each new iteration, that will also help to keep on selling me on more and more Docs and Martys.

I guess the fact I’ll have to commit quite a large space to the DeLorean (whenever the U.K. finally gets stock) is adding an inclination to fully stock up that space with BTTF goodness.

I’m hoping to see Biff in his alternate 1985 form as well as Buford. I suppose I’d take Griff too.

Those along with a 1955 Doc from the first movie and Marty in the 1955 western attire would probably finish out my wants.

Maybe Marty in one of his 1955 looks and possibly young George and Lorraine.

I'm waiting for Kit to make one of his customary " :poop: " posts on Mars' FB.

(Except he only does that when he's joking). :lol

Last edited:
I'll take the Doc + Marty BTTF2 from Mars/Saturn Toys, but they have to improve the Marty's HS!
I hope too that Marty will have 2 HS like doc (y)

I’ll probably get that Marty too. Wonder how deep into this line Mars intends to go. Two versions of Doc and Biff are up for pre-order.

the fun part about bttf figures is you can display them along with other themed figures as side characters.

for example yellow jacket doc will look great with cyberpunk figures like Blade Runner, Cyberpunk stuffs while EP3 pairs look great with Clint Eastwood and other cowboys. EP1 Marty probably fit in with music figures like prince, elvis and jimmy hendrix.

I’m hoping to see Biff in his alternate 1985 form as well as Buford. I suppose I’d take Griff too.

Those along with a 1955 Doc from the first movie and Marty in the 1955 western attire would probably finish out my wants.

Maybe Marty in one of his 1955 looks and possibly young George and Lorraine.
and both jennifers.

Back