Mars Toys 89 Alfred

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really do like this and Bruce. I do believe they will make a great set on a shelf. Especially in a diorama.
I can't just purchase all the shiny things that catch my eye anymore. Bats and Joker for me from '89. Bob the Goon would probably be the extent of another figure from this movie for me. Catwoman, I know not from this specific movie, would be another I would want.
I'm just happy there are companies filling the void. The "66 line is a dream. The Max line is starting to shape up. SMDM line makes me smile.
Hearing you people talk about what figures you want makes me hope for Alien, Aliens, Predator, Tombstone, etc. Movies which hit a chord with me. Wanting full lines of figures. I can dream.

For those wanting one now OSK has opened up a short PO for this and Bruce Wayne. Have to be logged in to see them.

Not sure if there's been a price increase or not. $198 for Alfred and full payment upfront, no deposit. And no mention of the bowler hat this time so I guess that really was for first round POs for once.

Last edited:
Same for many people on these boards.

I kid
IMG_1643.jpeg

I think it looks awesome.
They fixed the sculpt that had this weird « froggy » face on the proto IMO.
Congrats for those who ordered it. It will looks fantastic next to Bruce.
But it does not change my mind. Even if I’m a huge fan of Batman 89, don’t feel I need him.

Pretty much my position on this as well, its a really nicely made figure and I am throroughly impressed by Mars Toys right now, but I have too limited space and funds to pick up everything I like and this isn't a figure I feel like I NEED.

I have to admit that I could be eating crow on this. With the short pre-order AND having just got Mr. J to see how well he came out, it has made it increasingly difficult to ignore this release and quite possibly the Mr. W release as well. I definitely don't need them and I'm going to keep telling myself that :LOL:

Last edited:
Gipetto is cracking! :panic:

Mr W and Alfred are terrific looking figures but I have to keep my eye on the ball...

I'm after villains, my shelves are for villains, and with Meredith Penguin, Newmar Catwoman, Gorshin Riddler, and then DeVito Penguin, Pfeiffer Catwoman, Arnold Freeze, Carrey Riddler, TLJ Two-Face... I only have so much space.

I have to admit that I could be eating crow on this. With the short pre-order AND having just got Mr. J to see how well he came out, it has made it increasingly difficult to ignore this release and quite possibly the Mr. W release as well. I definitely don't need them and I'm going to keep telling myself that :LOL:
It’s probably best to skip it, Gipetto. While it looks fantastic and no one else will be making it you could always pick it up later on down the road at a considerably higher price than what Kit is offering it for.

Mr W and Alfred are terrific looking figures but I have to keep my eye on the ball...

I'm after villains, my shelves are for villains, and with Meredith Penguin, Newmar Catwoman, Gorshin Riddler, and then DeVito Penguin, Pfeiffer Catwoman, Arnold Freeze, Carrey Riddler, TLJ Two-Face... I only have so much space.
I’m passing on Mr W Myself but Alfred was a day one preorder from me. He can display with Keaton, Kilmer, or Clooney. Not many figures can offer that kind of range. Plus he can even be displayed with Robin, Riddler and Two-face! Maybe even Batgirl someday? You’re going to need a bigger cave!

True for Alfred. He's like Gordon, a one off that goes with all the 90's Batman characters.

But if you go Keaton, then you'd have to get Clooney and Kilmer too when they're offered. That's a full shelf of just Waynes alone, not even counting Bale and Pattison..

The animated series has the definitive Alfred but Gough is easily the best we've had in live action. Still can't believe we are actually getting this figure.

All respect to Michael Caine but a Cockney Alfred never sat right with me.

For those wanting one now OSK has opened up a short PO for this and Bruce Wayne. Have to be logged in to see them.

Not sure if there's been a price increase or not. $198 for Alfred and full payment upfront, no deposit. And no mention of the bowler hat this time so I guess that really was for first round POs for once.

Were the hats included for all Alfred PO or just for those that ordered before that early bird cutoff date?

For some figures, I order after the supposed PO deadline or even after the figure is released, but the bonus accessory is still included at times (InArt Ledger Joker handcuffs?).

I’m not sure if Kit raised the price on the Alfred but I think the Bruce Wayne is $20 more than the original 2022 PO listing.

I am... a little! but sleep and a big push at work has kept my mind occupied :thud:

I'm trying to keep my eye on the ball too which is to hold true to not replace what I just spent the better part of last year selling off on with new figures from Mars :lol

I have been considering cancelling a statue I have on flex pay and then use those funds to pay for Mr. W and Alfred 🤔

Were the hats included for all Alfred PO or just for those that ordered before that early bird cutoff date?

For some figures, I order after the supposed PO deadline or even after the figure is released, but the bonus accessory is still included at times (InArt Ledger Joker handcuffs?).

I’m not sure if Kit raised the price on the Alfred but I think the Bruce Wayne is $20 more than the original 2022 PO listing.
As @Mike86 mentioned, the bowler hat was supposedly only for the early bird POs exclusive to orders from OneSixthKit. I believe Mars and/or OSK had mentioned previously that future bonus accessories will only be for those who PO and not for any reruns but who knows how true that will be.

Back