Mars Toys 1989 Michael Keaton Bruce Wayne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To me, it looks like they got confused about the actors in the film. That sculpt looks like it has some Robert Wuhl in it.
Glad I'm not the only one to notice some sort of Knox-off effect in that headsculpt.

Anyway, I already made a custom Bruce Wayne figure to sit at his computer command center, using the AC Play headsculpt. Still need to repaint those frames silver / light gold.
P1002414.jpg
Hopefully HT will actually mass produce the one they presented at SDCC 2022.

Just PO Bruce from Mars Toys.

It’s completely the Bruce Wayne of my childhood. Such a nostalgic figure. And the sculpt is so good IMO.
Hope the final product will be as good as the prototype…🙏
And nowadays , the price is reasonable.
It was an instant buy for me.

Attachments

• A4AADAE8-3CA1-4E5E-B1D6-30920F43E2B3.png
    A4AADAE8-3CA1-4E5E-B1D6-30920F43E2B3.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
Still wish this was the jeans and turtleneck look. I do kind of wonder if Hot Toys may make that version though if they do indeed release the Bat Computer diorama.

I have the Batman Returns two pack so I don’t feel compelled to purchase a second Bruce Wayne in tuxedo figure.

Likeness looks way better than HT's early attempt. Sucks I didn't get the torn cowl piece when I got my Returns Batman.

so are people just expecting that they'll receive a similar headsculpt to the one rodman painted up for their prototype?

Glad I'm not the only one to notice some sort of Knox-off effect in that headsculpt.

Anyway, I already made a custom Bruce Wayne figure to sit at his computer command center, using the AC Play headsculpt. Still need to repaint those frames silver / light gold.
View attachment 591084Hopefully HT will actually mass produce the one they presented at SDCC 2022.

Which Bruce Wayne they presented?? I can't remember him, only Batman 89.

Back