Mars Toys 1/6 Batman Forever Two-Face

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I won't have to make room for this Two-Face in my display case for another 5 years. Looks good. But that's what the other numerous announcements and still open pre-orders look like.

Mars... we are ready to order. How about you?

It costs them nothing to put a preorder page up - they clearly have photos of the finished prototype. Why not let people put down deposits?

It’ll at least scratch that itch in my brain that’ll make this feel more “real”, even though we’ll likely be waiting 2+ years after that. :lol

Mars has created a scenario where nothing that they show off has any meaning until it ships. Which is true for every figure, but hits harder here.

I don't understand this attitude of wanting to give companies money before those companies even feel comfortable enough with how far along the process is to begin taking money.

I suspect the same people would then complain when those companies take years to deliver, after such a premature preorder deposit is made.

Not taking preorder deposits yet, despite having some prototype pics in hand, speaks to a company of character and ethics to me.

New photo from Mars on IG
IMG_2617.jpeg

So cool.
And so glad someone bought my Toys Trubo Two-Face last week!

I forgot about that Tommy (Lee Jones) gun so that’s definitely going in one hand for the display.

My sonar suit batman is pretty damn lonely for a while now. Chose not to get robin as it didn't wow me enough. I expected to have riddler by now at least though. Their two-face proto is mighty impressive though. Wanted to see more photos like the one above, but their instagram has no new photos posted.

I don't have the HT Kilmer Batman, but I'm getting their Riddler figure, so I'll probably get this one too since he was my favorite character in Batman Forever. One of my favorite movie props that I have is the Two Face coin from Batman Forever. I was obsessed with that coin after I saw the film. I thought it was so cool.

1000000742.jpg
1000000741.jpg

Anyway, are we happy with the color of the suit? It looks grey, not black. And the red and black stripes seem to be more purple with light and dark shading on it, not just a single color.

1716968909212.png

1716968836425.png

Last edited:
I don't have the HT Kilmer Batman, but I'm getting their Riddler figure, so I'll probably get this one too since he was my favorite character in Batman Forever. One of my favorite movie props that I have is the Two Face coin from Batman Forever. I was obsessed with that coin after I saw the film. I thought it was so cool.

Anyway, are we happy with the color of the suit? It looks grey, not black. And the red and black stripes seem to be more purple with light and dark shading on it, not just a single color.

View attachment 705021

View attachment 705020

The suit colors are definitely a bit off, but this point I’m just worried of the figure getting delayed another year or two if we bring up any more issues. :lol

I'm in two minds whether to order this, if it ever goes up for pre-order, or pass and sell the Carrey Riddler when it gets here.

Zero interest in either Kilmer or Clooney Batman so the question is will these villains fit in with Keaton Batman?

My sonar suit batman is pretty damn lonely for a while now. Chose not to get robin as it didn't wow me enough. I expected to have riddler by now at least though. Their two-face proto is mighty impressive though. Wanted to see more photos like the one above, but their instagram has no new photos posted.
I felt the same way when I told myself I didn’t need Robin in the collection. However, they look so damn good together so I bit the bullet and grabbed Chris at a great price. Can’t imagine how good they’ll look with Jim and Tommy.

IMG_2697.jpeg

I don’t see why anyone getting one or two wouldn’t want all four. Who wouldn’t want Batman, Robin, Riddler and Two-Face when each figure can be had for a great price. They’ll look great together. Still can’t believe Batman and Robin actually exist. Those could have easily been another Iron Man and Darth Vader or a Bale Batman and Ledger Joker.

The only hard decision is not pursuing the JazzInc Forever Batmobile.

Back