marmit at-at driver,recommended?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got a Marmit AT-AT Driver figure with box but it came without the decals for the chest box and back armor. Any recommendations of what to do? Should I ask for partial refund? The figure is cool but those decals are really adding up to it.

Oh no! Well, I scanned in my decal sheet when I got my Marmit At-At Driver, if you want the file you can print out your own? Let me know.

And YES! Ask for a partial refund! ;)

I have the originals, I used a combination of marmit and hasbro to create mine and never used them.

Oh no! Well, I scanned in my decal sheet when I got my Marmit At-At Driver, if you want the file you can print out your own? Let me know.

And YES! Ask for a partial refund! ;)

Thanks Brinn, unfortunately there is no shop who would print them here in Romania. But if you do have the file, why not. Will ask for refund, how much would you think I should ask please?

Thanks Brinn, unfortunately there is no shop who would print them here in Romania. But if you do have the file, why not. Will ask for refund, how much would you think I should ask please?

I would just ask for a refund and let the seller quote you a price.

Here you go:
attachment.php

If you want the full resolution file, shoot me your email address via PM. Then you can just print it onto some clear label sheet, cut them out and stick them on to your Marmit.

Enjoy!

B

From memory those are stickers, not decals (I mean in the model kit sense - water soaking etc.) Haven't had my Marmit ATAT driver out in a while.

Thanks Brinn! Will try to find a set of originals too. So if someone still has a set please let me know :)

And finally my Marmit AT-AT Driver is complete with original decals/stickers (the original ones must have slipped outside the box), thanks to a good member who helped me by sending a set of original stickers for chest box and back armor - THANK YOU AGAIN!! Here it is:

marmitatatdriver01.jpg

marmitatatdriver03.jpg

marmitatatdriver05.jpg

marmitatatdriver06.jpg

marmitatatdriver10.jpg

And finally my Marmit AT-AT Driver is complete with original decals/stickers (the original ones must have slipped outside the box), thanks to a good member who helped me by sending a set of original stickers for chest box and back armor - THANK YOU AGAIN!! Here it is:

marmitatatdriver01.jpg

marmitatatdriver03.jpg

marmitatatdriver05.jpg

marmitatatdriver06.jpg

marmitatatdriver10.jpg

after "all " this years ,he is still super looking,isnt he??congrats for having this great piece:clap:wave

Thank you!! :) Indeed a very accurate piece! Really cool how Marmit knew that the real armor of the AT-AT driver was in reality gray and not white, they must have had some insight regarding the props used in SW, making their figures so accurate, something that no other company managed to acquire.

Thank you!! :) Indeed a very accurate piece! Really cool how Marmit knew that the real armor of the AT-AT driver was in reality gray and not white, they must have had some insight regarding the props used in SW, making their figures so accurate, something that no other company managed to acquire.

...except that the helmet is indeed also grey! What's weird is it's actually more of a mid grey, not even light grey. Seems like nothing in ESB came out the right color onscreen.

Now to fix those red imperial emblems on the helmet!

Also always thought I'd give mine a coat of gloss to get the helmet to shine a bit more.

...except that the helmet is indeed also grey! What's weird is it's actually more of a mid grey, not even light grey. Seems like nothing in ESB came out the right color onscreen.

Now to fix those red imperial emblems on the helmet!

Also always thought I'd give mine a coat of gloss to get the helmet to shine a bit more.

Of course the helmet was gray, but even so Marmit knew something years before Jez found out for us that the screen used AT-AT Driver helmet was gray: StarWarsHelmets: AT-AT Driver helmet

And I do have a gray AT-AT Driver helmet but this time in 1:1 scale.

Would also recommend buying Hasbro ATAT driver off ebay. Slice the front of the chest control box off (sculpted greeblies) and glue it onto the Marmit. Looks much better.

Not sure why Marmit went the whole nine yards then cheaped out with a sticker on the front of the control box when even good ole' Hasbro sculpted the details.

Would also recommend buying Hasbro ATAT driver off ebay. Slice the front of the chest control box off (sculpted greeblies) and glue it onto the Marmit. Looks much better.

Not sure why Marmit went the whole nine yards then cheaped out with a sticker on the front of the control box when even good ole' Hasbro sculpted the details.

Thanks for the idea! Are they detailed enough and also are they same size?

Manage to win this figure from eBay for US$305. Received it this week only. In hand I noticed the chest box is a bit small and the red imperial insignia is a bit pain to fix. Painting it white will not blend with the yellowish color of the plastic. But still. While this figure standing next to the Sideshow clothed rebels. I find the Marmit AT AT driver to be more natural looking. He looks like a real guy in a costume. So I'm happy with the find. Now I feel like trowing away the Medicom Tie fighter and get a Marmot Tie Fighter.

Last edited:
Wow $305, I snagged a made up one a few years back for $80 didn't realise till later the shoulder armour was missing. IMO the atat is the best of them in terms of looking natural.
In terms of painting you could go for a prop accurate colour and paint it all grey

The Marmit AT-AT pilot/driver is super cool. I have one original boxed and got the clothes, helmet and everything (I think) for a second one from Elvis1976 here.

Wasn't it solo_bones that bought material and managed to make his own water stickers? That would make it feasible to re-paint the armor and still replicate the cog and stripes fairly easy. Not something for me though, I would **** that up bad, so mine will have to stay as they are.

I got my boxed one from Ebay and that really cost me, it's hard when you have worldwide shipping and local taxes and stuff to think about.:(

The Marmit AT-AT pilot/driver is super cool. I have one original boxed and got the clothes, helmet and everything (I think) for a second one from Elvis1976 here.

Wasn't it solo_bones that bought material and managed to make his own water stickers? That would make it feasible to re-paint the armor and still replicate the cog and stripes fairly easy. Not something for me though, I would **** that up bad, so mine will have to stay as they are.

I got my boxed one from Ebay and that really cost me, it's hard when you have worldwide shipping and local taxes and stuff to think about.:(

Tell me about it. $305 is not even including another $35 shipping. But since this is a very rare item on eBay. I just have to get. This is the price of starting late in this figure collections.

Most of my marmits have cost around the $100 mark either mint or partially started, then add $50 for shipping. Highly recommend the rest as long as you don't drive up the prices when I'm looking :)

I managed to get marmits for less from Japan, but you have to have some way to get at them though.

I got two Sandtroopers and a Stormtrooper from Yahoo for on average $89 with shipping inside Japan. And since I had a person not a proxy getting them for me it worked out pretty cheap on the international shipping cost as well and escaped the local tax.

I have gotten Marmits from the US, Australia and Hong Kong, and the bodyless AT-AT stuff from Belgium, so you have to want it. :)

Back