MarfMaster's Mix *LOTS of New Stuff* :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MarfMaster's Mix *Maximus / ROTJ Vader / Joel (The Last of Us) / Princess Leia*

Beautiful upgrade Dane, who sculpted it?

Re: MarfMaster's Mix *Maximus / ROTJ Vader / Joel (The Last of Us) / Princess Leia*

Great Maximus custom. As others said the best I've seen!

What body is he on, arms maybe look a little long? not to knock it of course

Simply brilliant!

Re: MarfMaster's Mix *ESB/ROTJ Vader / DX13 / Joel (The Last of Us) / Princess Leia*

Small update here, just a new sculpt on one of my oldest (but most prized) customs. :) Thanks to Thrustmaster for the tip!

My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions and loyal servant to the TRUE emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.

Gives me goosebumps just reading it.

Very awesome, i like this representation of Maximus, big congrats my friend ;)

Oh wow... that's the best Maximus figure I've seen! :clap

Looks amazing homie! :clap

You were right about that one thing you mentioned to me earlier. But it's not very noticeable. We'll talk about it tomorrow. ;)

Sculpt is near perfect! Fantastic custom, Marf!

Simply brilliant!

Very awesome, i like this representation of Maximus, big congrats my friend ;)

Thanks you guys, means a lot! :hi5:

Beautiful upgrade Dane, who sculpted it?

Thank you, Ricardo, it's actually a modified HT Jor-El sculpt. :)

Great Maximus custom. As others said the best I've seen!

What body is he on, arms maybe look a little long? not to knock it of course

Thanks, Frank! The arms do look a bit long in that full body shot for some reason, but it looks fine in person. The figure is actually on a HT Leonidas body.

Re: MarfMaster's Mix *ESB/ROTJ Vader / DX13 / Joel (The Last of Us) / Princess Leia*

Small update here, just a new sculpt on one of my oldest (but most prized) customs. :) Thanks to Thrustmaster for the tip!

My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions and loyal servant to the TRUE emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.

This is Amazing Dane. Love how the arms are seamless.
Love this movie!
Still his best performance in my opinion.

This is Amazing Dane. Love how the arms are seamless.
Love this movie!
Still his best performance in my opinion.

Thanks, Fernando! :D Gladiator is in my top 5, and Russel Crowe's Maximus is possibly my favorite Male performance of all time.

Glad you appreciate the seamless arms, a lot of work went in to making that body compatible with the armor set. :lol

Wow, that is stunning! :rock

Hi Dane, r u using your stock HT clothes in your MRM/ Nathan joker?

Hi Dane, r u using your stock HT clothes in your MRM/ Nathan joker?

Hi Ricardo, yes I am. :) I ironed the coat lapels and seams and am more than happy with it now!

Thnxs man, i think i ll try futz my coat more :)

Dane! That Maximus is incredible, man I need to watch Gladiator again asap! I love the subtle weathering on the armor as well. The new sculpt looks amazing BIG upgrade here

Thnxs man, i think i ll try futz my coat more :)

No problemo ricardo, it can be made to look pretty great! :)

Dane! That Maximus is incredible, man I need to watch Gladiator again asap! I love the subtle weathering on the armor as well. The new sculpt looks amazing BIG upgrade here

Thanks, man, I'm really happy with sculpt! And I'm glad you picked up on that armor weathering, I think that's one of the big things that sets Seb's work on it apart from the others I've seen. :hi5:

im totally going to run away with your 1/6 leia - that is killer

Thanks, Aaron, I'm glad she turned out as well as I'd hoped! :rock

Just seen the pics of Leia, she looks amazing!! Congrats :rock

Your Leia is fantastic!! Congrats!!

I am also digging that Maximus, it looks perfect. Good stuff. :)

Just seen the pics of Leia, she looks amazing!! Congrats :rock

Thanks so much you guys! :1-1:

I finally got around to installing the Tony Meis cape on my MoS figure, so I thought I would share some pics. :)

Some DC group shots...

Back