Mando's Cobras and Joes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rattler Pilot CODENAME: Wild Weasel

Patches courtesy the 'FACEman. :lecture

003-2_zps0015e5a4.jpg

005-1_zps135ff12a.jpg

Always dug doing the titles Filecard style. Really grabs you. I know a handful of Joes caught this guy in the Toy Angst thread, but here he is in all his glory. Probably my favorite custom to date although I still need to go back and add the map and mission readout at some point. Enjoy.

Wild Weasel:

016-1.jpg

024.jpg

014.jpg

044.jpg

027.jpg
mando are u going to be making this head anymore or do u have a extra.

I've gotten a handful of PMs on this head, but its just easier to do this here.
This actually started out as a personal piece that gradually became a small private run of only X-amount of buckets,; however, after my current backlog is cleared out I'll go through what I have left and see about offering some publically. It may not be for another month though. I have a few non-Joe projects that need tending. Not taking down names at this time.:peace :)

-X

This actually started out as a personal piece that gradually became a small private run of only X-amount of buckets,; however, after my current backlog is cleared out I'll go through what I have left and see about offering some publically. It may not be for another month though. I have a few non-Joe projects that need tending. Not taking down names at this time.:peace :)

-X

This is indeed good news!

To be honest the Mongoose sculpt was offered as a "Thank You" first and foremost to those who followed my 'work' from the beginning and those same few who stuck w/ me through the thick and thin during the Steel Brigade project; the mess that it was.
Namely, Ski, 'Face, King, Nam, 1KM, and Kozin to say nothing of the guys like Flosi, Deak Starkiller, and Seb who no longer collect Joes. Those guys have really kept me going, and I wouldn't be here w/ out their support. Custom work is fun, but it's even more worthwhile seeing it through the eyes of those who really appreciate the work put onto it. :)

-X

Meanwhile, where is, Nam? :dunno

Indeed.

Mando is responsible for 3.5 figures on my shelf and more on the way. :rock :rock

-X

You do awsome wotk mando it brings me great pleasure to see the sculpts and projects you work on. I hope that you do release a sculpt of the wild weasel that I can get but no preasure man we have all the time in the world :wink1:

-X
ready when u are baby.:1-1:

Back