Man Thing Commiquette - Pics and Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, time for me to eat my words a bit. I just got home from meeting with Richard (RyanGabriel.) He was kind enough to pick up a Man-Thing for me from a LCS. I felt the price was too good to pass up, so I went for it. After opening it up, this piece is just awesome in person. This is just another case of pictures, no matter how good they are, not capturing just how good these pieces are in person. As I stated earlier, I am not a huge Man-Thing fan, but this statue is just too cool not to have. Again, I have no place to display him yet, but I am very glad to have this piece safe in his box until I do.

As for the question of "Abomination or Man-Thing?" I would confidently say to get both. They are both so good in person, I could care less what they are worth down the road. They will have more than paid for themselves in the pleasure of having them on display for years to come.

To anyone who is wondering if this piece is worth it, stop wondering, it definitely is. A Sideshow masterpiece, to be sure.

Ryan

Ryan, those of us who are halfgods already knew

:lol

Just got word my Man Thing is in so i am going to pick him up tomorrow and I will post some pics. :banana :chew

Just got word my Man Thing is in so i am going to pick him up tomorrow and I will post some pics. :banana :chew

That's good because

picsoryoudonthaveit.gif

HOLY COW!! I just scored one of these for $350 shipped after the bing.com discount. :horror

Can someone explain to me how the lights work? Is there a switch on the base? Does it take batteries?

Jbinny, $350 shipped is an INSANE score! Congrats! I just picked mine up for $412 shipped from the Alter Ego Comics sale.

Back