Man Thing Commiquette - Pics and Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There must be a first time for everything...

My guy who said he'd deliver me a Man-thing comiquette just had a fight with his supplier because he could not deliver the comiquette

Then kinky sad...

I got my money back ofcourse

Bought it from another webshop for €40,- CHEAPER

:banana

This is going to be such a rare piece...

Me thinks I might keep an eye out for another one to stash away...

oh BTW, i'm admiring my Man Thing right now.:naughty he's between my Abom and Gray Hulk.:D
now i'm going to give my Galactus ex. lsb a hug.:monkey1

Ouch, quad! BTW, Mystique convert yet?:D:rotfl

I'm getting Galactus, don't you worry. As for Man thing...well, I can't really afford him right now. 750 CDN including taxes. That's 200 dollars more than I spent on my bike that I got on sale!....:banghead:(.....maybe in March. I can't wait for tax season!:rock

Ouch, quad! BTW, Mystique convert yet?:D

I'm getting Galactus, don't you worry. As for Man thing...well, I can't really afford him right now. 750 CDN including taxes. That's 200 dollars more than I spent on my bike that I got on sale!....:banghead:(.....maybe in March. I can't wait for tax season!:rock

:monkey4 now that wasn't called for. :banghead:banghead:banghead

thought you'd like the galactus jab though :D

i'm suppose to have a mystique hooked up through a fellow freak though, so hopefully that works out for me.:monkey1

:monkey4 now that wasn't called for. :banghead:banghead:banghead

thought you'd like the galactus jab though :D

i'm suppose to have a mystique hooked up through a fellow freak though, so hopefully that works out for me.:monkey1

Just get the regular. EX is not worth it. Seriously. I'm only keeping my order because of the ES!:D...I will be selling it along with the other prints. Then I'ma buy these two!:drool

https://prints.marvel.com/marvel/gallery/86224/photo/8112247/?o=34

https://prints.marvel.com/marvel/gallery/86224/photo/8112376/?o=11

well here are my Shatty pics, but it gives an idea of how it could look with both Hulk and Abom.

pp0rp.jpg

2afztiv.jpg

30a96qf.jpg

igyc2d.jpg

mhy8bd.jpg

Hrmmnn He looks like he should be displayed seperatly from Abom and Hulk due to the base and submerged legs...

Also please dust your table..

Just curious whats the legnth and width of the table the three are sitting on?

Back