Man Thing Commiquette - Pics and Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, guys! Is $660 CDN before tax a good deal? There's 3 available at my LCS. By the way, this thing is huge!:google

Too much, eh?....It's $745 CDN after taxes!:banghead

edit: Oh, I'm in T.O.:)

Jinxx, phone up Chinook Hobbies in Calgary, Alberta. Even with shipping you might be surprised ... and within Cananda it will be cheaper than going cross border.

Look them up in google. They are a class act store. Both GreatWall and I deal with them as LCS.

Jinxx, phone up Chinook Hobbies in Calgary, Alberta. Even with shipping you might be surprised ... and within Cananda it will be cheaper than going cross border.

Look them up in google. They are a class act store. Both GreatWall and I deal with them as LCS.

I'm on it. Thanks, guys!:)

Well, time for me to eat my words a bit. I just got home from meeting with Richard (RyanGabriel.) He was kind enough to pick up a Man-Thing for me from a LCS. I felt the price was too good to pass up, so I went for it. After opening it up, this piece is just awesome in person. This is just another case of pictures, no matter how good they are, not capturing just how good these pieces are in person. As I stated earlier, I am not a huge Man-Thing fan, but this statue is just too cool not to have. Again, I have no place to display him yet, but I am very glad to have this piece safe in his box until I do.

As for the question of "Abomination or Man-Thing?" I would confidently say to get both. They are both so good in person, I could care less what they are worth down the road. They will have more than paid for themselves in the pleasure of having them on display for years to come.

To anyone who is wondering if this piece is worth it, stop wondering, it definitely is. A Sideshow masterpiece, to be sure.

Ryan

Back