Man of Steel (SPOILERS)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Man of Steel

Dis movie will nevr be as EPIC as IRON MAN 3. This movie is a disgrace to Iron Man movies! IRON MAN 3 IS THE BEST IRON MAN MOVIE OF THE YEAR.

Dis movie will nevr be as EPIC as IRON MAN 3. This movie is a disgrace to Iron Man movies! IRON MAN 3 IS THE BEST IRON MAN MOVIE OF THE YEAR.

Your spelling in the last two sentences is too good.

You fail.

Only way I'm getting that is if Paul Giamatti's "Rhino face" is on the cover.

Can't wait for the following halloween masks this year:

1. Trevor
2. Giamatti angry Rhino driving semi look
3. Superman p o o p i n g while flying face
4. Void's face when Bale Batman shows up in MOS

Your spelling in the last two sentences is too good.

You fail.

tumblr_inline_mgfp8jbu4b1r85c2v.gif

Hahaha, you see, this is just what I was expecting. I KNEW if I mentioned my annoyance I'd end up messing something up myself. Although in fairness as my point stated, its people that write articles for a living making those mistakes that bother me. I see poor "gramma" on here or in emails etc all the time and its not an issue, I just don't get how someone can write for a living and that stuff gets by.

You failed to catch the "gramma" slip, Irish. However, I suppose that could've been Russell's way of letting us know that he is actually Michael Caine

Shhh, I had a lot of free time once I quit Wayne manor so I took up collecting hot toys. What's a butler to do when he has no one to....buttle. :lol

Jor-El just spoiled the movie for me.

Looks like he'll be able to do what Brando did (communicate with Supes in the flesh).

That is very well done, looks like an official tv spot. Man, I can't wait for this movie. I am heading to Walmart at 8 am to get advance screening tickets and to avoid the madness of opening day. Anyway else heading to Walmart to get tickets on Saturday???

That is very well done, looks like an official tv spot. Man, I can't wait for this movie. I am heading to Walmart at 8 am to get advance screening tickets and to avoid the madness of opening day. Anyway else heading to Walmart to get tickets on Saturday???

I would love to, but I have a feeling that ppl are going to be staking over night for their tickets and my luck I'll miss my chance to get mine if I came in the morning..

Has that photo album shot of Pa Kent and young Clark been shown before? I dont' remember seeing it.

I don't know how it will play out, but Smallville and the stuff involving Ma and Pa Kent has potential to be my favorite parts of the film.

I just get this sense that they're really going to give Clark's human/American/Kansas upbringing real justice.

Back