Man of Steel (SPOILERS)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Man of Steel

This was a beautiful poster...
superman_returns_ver2_zpsccc77bb8.jpg

This poster kinda reminded me of fans excitment before the premiere of "Returns" and the positive vibe of its promotional campaign. This teaser trailer still gives me goosebumps, that the movie itself never lived up to:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CuJ08nwJpA[/ame]

Ok, I like this one, but it seems like we are getting all the rejected rough posters on the way to a final decent one... (or is this legit?) hard to tell anymore the quality has been so low..
bkfimqgcyaalclj_large_zps79758d7c.jpeg

People expected something new but got a rehash of te first movie with elements of the second.
As well as it was crafted, we had again lex Luthor as the bad Guy, a Land scam, not enough action with Supes lifting stuff instead of punching.
The movie is classy and sincere but man its boring.
Kate Bosworth was a complete miscast.
But Routh was great, the plane crash awesome and some trully beautiful and moving moments.

Last edited:

People expected something new but got a rehash of te first movie with éléments of the second.As good as it was crafted, we had again lex Luthor as the bad Guy, and a Land scam, not enough action, and Supes lifting stuff instead of punching.
The movie is classy and sincere but man its boring.
And Kate Bosworth was a complete miscast.
But Routh was great, the plane crash awesome and some trully beautiful and moving moments.

:goodpost::exactly:

Be warned there are a lot of similar elements in MOS. A couple of shots are straight out of Returns, with a lot of dialogue and intent straight from Donners original, only difference here is a LOT more action and a complete redesign of the world. It's punchier, the effects are pretty excellent on the whole and Shannon kills it. But it's kinda odd tonally.

Be warned there are a lot of similar elements in MOS. A couple of shots are straight out of Returns, with a lot of dialogue and intent straight from Donners original, only difference here is a LOT more action and a complete redesign of the world. It's punchier, the effects are pretty excellent on the whole and Shannon kills it. But it's kinda odd tonally.

I don't see it. :lol

Well its superman so i guess its not abnormal that the movies kinda evoke each others...
Im sure some can find stuff from smallville if they want to.
The basics are there.
But it feels somewhat way more different than the previous attempts, And its not just the action or the look.
I dont think we've seen superman like this before on screen.

Last edited:

Well its superman so i guess its not abnormal that the movies kinda evoke each others...
Im sure some can find stuff from smallville if they want to.
The basics are there.
But it feels somewhat way more different than the previous attempts, And its not just the action or the look.
I dont think we've seen superman like this before on screen.

true this version feels very edgy and has a realistic tone

As long as he has that optimism that makes him different from Batman I'm good.

i think what clark will have to face with in this movie is more internal conflict which i think makes for better story telling

Its always darkest before the light.
I think that Supes arc Will be close to Bats but all in one movie.
He ll act in the shadows first, while searching his place and accepting his heritage, his potential role, then comes forward the suspicious/scared world, finally earning humanity's trust when confronting Zod.

Last edited:

i think what clark will have to face with in this movie is more internal conflict which i think makes for better story telling

Its always darkest before the light.
Supes must find himself in order to prove himself to the world.

blah blah blah

internal conflict better lead to huge *** battles and destruction. :lol

From what i can see We re getting Best of both worlds.
Drama + kicking asses and taking names epic style!
They did not bring Snyder for nothing.
The man can definitly shoot action.
;)

Back