Man of Steel (SPOILERS)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Man of Steel

I saw that on the Amazon app yesterday. Once it pops up in ITunes I'll snag it.

Here's what the Deluxe Edition (CD version, not digital) has that's different:

The deluxe edition will be housed in a special embossed steel case, contain 24 score selections, and give fans the ability to access multiple videos showing an exclusive, behind-the-scenes look at the creation of the music.

Those fans who purchase the CD version of the deluxe edition will have the opportunity to download all 24 songs in DTS Headphone: X, which reproduces a cinematic multi-speaker surround sound experience using only the user's headphones. DTS Headphone:X presents a whole new way to hear mobile entertainment over headphones. The technology garnered rave reviews from the likes of The Wall Street Journal, and Cnet, among others at this year's CES convention.

Josh, I know how you like those steel cases... :lol

Zodd's Helmet from Man of Steel

wcipo3u.jpg

So, the Engineers were friends with General Zod?! :lol

Looks good though! :clap

- Pablo

Here's what the Deluxe Edition (CD version, not digital) has that's different:

The deluxe edition will be housed in a special embossed steel case, contain 24 score selections, and give fans the ability to access multiple videos showing an exclusive, behind-the-scenes look at the creation of the music.

Those fans who purchase the CD version of the deluxe edition will have the opportunity to download all 24 songs in DTS Headphone: X, which reproduces a cinematic multi-speaker surround sound experience using only the user's headphones. DTS Headphone:X presents a whole new way to hear mobile entertainment over headphones. The technology garnered rave reviews from the likes of The Wall Street Journal, and Cnet, among others at this year's CES convention.

Josh, I know how you like those steel cases... :lol

That sounds pretty cool.

Yeah, I do. :lol They never do too many here but that one might be tempting enough for me to purchase.

Back