Man of Steel (SPOILERS)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Man of Steel

Ok, when Lois was about to say, 'Superman' at the end, what exactly happened there? Heard a noise - they both look at the one-way mirror....I guess it was supposed to be funny, but was confusing?

I think he is hearing the conversation on the other side of the mirror, or he's hearing something and about to leave. I mean we all realize he is only there because he wants to be. Maybe that is when Zod sends his message to earth to hand over Superman. Or it's reports of stuff going down.:dunno

Got goosebumps. That was so damn good. Looks like it'll be THE greatest CBM ever.

This is how it's done... emotional, powerful, spectacular, heart, hope, it's all there
Just watched the trailer. Agreed. It looks incredible.

I think what happens at the end is that she's obviously about to say "Superman", but then a glitch in a microphone (or whatever) cuts her off. Superman then says "excuse me" like, "Excuse me? What were you about to say before that microphone glitch cut you off?". :lol

It did end up seeming like he farted and is excusing himself for that, though.

another alien race invasion,.. souped up with extra emotions and BG score.. :(.. oh well, will download and watch it at some point..

2012 was the year of Avengers.

Don't be too quick to choose MOS as the victor, the same mistake was done with TDKR this time last year.

Avengers was going to be the silly Transformers rip off playing 2nd fiddle to the "true" intellectual masterpiece of TDKR.

:nono

isn't TDKR still trying to catch up? :rotfl

This movie will finally answer the question of what would happen if Superman broke wind

SuperFart!!

617C6682-D40B-4EE3-B6C3-DD2458553DF8-4184-0000037493B016AC.jpg

My ears have definitely pricked up after this trailer now, I'm more bats 4 lyfe yo but this does look amazing:clap

Love this shot, who hasn't done this as a kid.

iTksjszolGNav.gif

Back