Man of Steel (SPOILERS)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Man of Steel

This new trailer has shown that the film will have a light and breezy tone, a cheery and colorful palette, and plenty of rib-tickling humor. I think it's going to be a rollicking good time!

This new trailer has shown that the film will have a light and breezy tone, a cheery and colorful palette, and plenty of rib-tickling humor. I think it's going to be a rollicking good time!

And don't forget the over-cheerful magoo Superman who saves cats from trees!:lecture

I've been trying to figure out what's going on in the initial scene where Martha Kent is trying to help young Clark.

It seems he says 'font's too big mom'... trouble with his super vision abilities i'm guessing..

And then she tells him to focus on her voice... so dealing with the super hearing.

I think those are awesome little snippets. I hope we get to see a lot of that origin stuff. Has never really been addressed on the big screen how a young kid with those kind of abilities would truly cope.

I've been trying to figure out what's going on in the initial scene where Martha Kent is trying to help young Clark.

It seems he says 'font's too big mom'... trouble with his super vision abilities i'm guessing..

And then she tells him to focus on her voice... so dealing with the super hearing.

I think those are awesome little snippets. I hope we get to see a lot of that origin stuff. Has never really been addressed on the big screen how a young kid with those kind of abilities would truly cope.

Fonts too big mom...?

I thought he said the "world is too big mom." And she said "so make it smaller." I could be wrong, I only watched the trailer once. But I think young clark can hear people's crys for help, thats why he was covering his ears. And Martha Kent tells him to just try and focus on her voice instead.

Fonts too big mom...?

I thought he said the "world is too big mom." And she said "so make it smaller." I think young clark can hear people's crys for help, thats why he was covering his ears. And Martha Kent tells him to just try and focus on her voice instead.

I thought it was 'world's too big mom' initially but then looking at the pencils and the handwriting I'm not so sure.

And yes the 2nd part of it is definitely about Clark dealing with the voices.

I thought it was 'world's too big mom' initially but then looking at the pencils and the handwriting I'm not so sure.

And yes the 2nd part of it is definitely about Clark dealing with the voices.

Yeah I edited what I originally posted, as I have only seen the trailer once, ( im about to watch it again) so you may be right. I can't wait to see this movie though, it's going to be one of the best superhero films ever made.

MXvqJ.gif

tumblr_mevnstg0MB1qdcoimo6_500.gif

tumblr_mevnstg0MB1qdcoimo8_500.gif

bgqD4.gif

Well since he's an Alien his blood may not be Red in the film, if it is blood then i'm psyched, i wanna see Supes bloodied and beaten and then triumphantly continue to fight and win :rock

Back