Major League Baseball 2012

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Didnt the Tigers bats go cold last time they were in the WS against the Cards?? I remeber them being heavy favorites and blew it

I was talking to a guy today and he said the key to saving money is when the local teams win divisions or championships buy there items, keep all the taggings and stickers on wear it for only as long as the series goes on and once it ends the next day to return it back before it goes 50% even 70% off. you will still get your full money back because the stores policy for exchanges is 14 days and no series runs that long

I was talking to a guy today and he said the key to saving money is when the local teams win divisions or championships buy there items, keep all the taggings and stickers on wear it for only as long as the series goes on and once it ends the next day to return it back before it goes 50% even 70% off. you will still get your full money back because the stores policy for exchanges is 14 days and no series runs that long

I'm bettin Quiggle is a 46 year old divorced white woman from Oregon. :monkey3

----------

the tigers only look good because AL is weak and will only get weaker with Astros moving there they cant compete with NL

3883844_o.gif

Back