Major League Baseball 2012

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not an issue? You don't win many World Series games scoring 1 run. Not that they should score 7 runs, but you can't have one of the most dangerous offenses in the game and put up 1 run and not be concerned a bit in that respect.

I don't know I might be concered one of if not the best pitchers got shelled by a team who isn't supposed to be a offense team. If he pitched like all his other games it's a tied game at worst.

I don't know I might be concered one of if not the best pitchers got shelled by a team who isn't supposed to be a offense team. If he pitched like all his other games it's a tied game at worst.

Verlander will bounce back for game 4 or 5. The Tigers better hope they score against the other 3 better Giants pitchers better than Zito.

I know! A night for the record books.

Not sure what's more surprising. That Zito pitched 5.2 innings of 1 run baseball or Verlander getting hammered for 5 runs in 4 innings. I'll take the latter. :horror

Zito has been good all season, he finally has earned what they paid him. I was starting to think Sandoval was useless out there, but he's really come through starting in the nlcs.

Tonight's game was a trainwreck for my tigers hope thier good and pissed and come back and kick some giant's ass next game......

Verlander will bounce back for game 4 or 5. The Tigers better hope they score against the other 3 better Giants pitchers better than Zito.

True.
Cain might be pitching in Game 3 or 4.

Tigers need to step it up and take Game 2 if they want the Giants to sweat a bit.

Minus their clincher game against the Yankees, Detroit really didn't hit or score much throughout the ALCS. They looked the same in game 1 of the WS.
I think the Giants will take this series easily in 5 games.

Winning the World Series 2 out of 3 years would be very impressive.

Missing my Yankees!

After watching last night's game, I'm convinced Melky left his cereal in the clubhouse....

8087395380_968ff835f7_n.jpg

:lol:lol

I keed I keed!

The baseball gods have definitely been with them this postseason. I've never seen so many oddities occur with one team in such a short span of games.

Back