Major Bludd

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
................Well, amazingly the small layer of Bubble Wrap saved the Box any damage! My Exclusive Decal is upside down! :rotfl:slap

I will unpack him completely when I get home!

Major Weenie?

Gave him some patches.
major_bludd_12.jpg

major_bludd_13.jpg

major_bludd_14.jpg

And he is about to blow himself up....

Last edited:
The Patches look great Evil! I want a set.

I got Bludd today, everything is fine with mine, no issues.
The figure needs major futzing out of the box, at first the chest armor looked ridiculous but after adjustment I like the armor much more. It's impressive that each of the dogtogs are different, seems like something that would be easy for production to mix up. The weathering is great, everything is well painted. The holster is quite impressive.
Only things I wish were different is that the rocket gun was more like the original's rocket gun, the chest armor was smaller and the guns need some slings and scopes, Sideshow should throw stuff like this in for the price.
Overall Bludd turned out great, I'm very satisfied with him.

One thing, my revolver is missing bullets, was this supposed to come with bullets?

Might be the last boxed Joe I buy until they get the bodies figured out. Floppy piece of crap. Rubber knees are just so awful too. Really frustrating, RIGHT BLUDD?

BWVKmh_CQAEKPMt.jpg

(he agrees)

Other than that, he's pretty rad.

Might be the last boxed Joe I buy until they get the bodies figured out. Floppy piece of crap. Rubber knees are just so awful too. Really frustrating, RIGHT BLUDD?

BWVKmh_CQAEKPMt.jpg

(he agrees)

Other than that, he's pretty rad.

I was hoping the body they used for major bludd would be upgraded from the flimsy / loose body I got with ZARTAN . Your serious about the body sucking *** . I was waiting for a review on this subject . Nobody so far had mentioned loose joints and knees on there major bludd . That's terrible news and might just have altered m decision on purchasing this guy . Come on sideshow ! The body on zartan really sucked ! Now this !

My waist and thighs were pretty loose, the right knee just doesn't bend right. Both ankle joints are floppy as hell and he can't stand for crap. I stripped him down, hot glued a buncha foam padding to him all over to thicken/strengthen him up, and sueded the joints that were floppy and it helped a lot. But srsly getting sick of having to do that when the prices on these figs keep going up. I could prob buy all the gear I'd ever display him with (that dropdown is awful, btw) and a new body to boot for $50 less than I paid for this, and be way happier. I bought all my Zartan gear loose and a new body to boot and paid way less that $100 for him, and he went for like $140 retail right?

That said, aside from the trouble that switching that arm to a new body will be, I'm sure once it's all said and done he will be super amazing.

This is him an hour out of the box, all sueded and padded up, added the muscle Zartan neck, ironed out his clothes etc. Still need some tweaking, but not gonna spend a ton of time on him yet till I get my Cobra shelf put together anyways.

BWVhGuFCIAAxq6d.png:large

The headsculpts are amazing, will say that.

Thanks for the great info on this figure . I'm really interested in getting this but the flimsy body is really bad news . Seams like hot toys are the only ones using tru- type body's . I don't understand . SSC snows trooper has great pose ability and body is stiff .

I dunno that my experience is the norm, but I've had some pretty bad luck with the Sideshow bodies. Sounds like lots of guys got good ones with Bludd, but there is always gonna be some bad eggs, or some other dumb analogy.

Back