Major Bludd

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was surprised. I always thought the helmet on the 3 3/4" made him peepee-headed and thought the figure would look the same. I was pleasantly surprised to see that it actually makes him look like a badass. :lol

(btw Deak, your holster "insert" looks backwards. Mine came that way too and fit the revolver better after I turned it around)

Mr Lawless those are some great shots & Deak really sweet Pics of Bludd as well.

Mr Lawless those are some great shots & Deak really sweet Pics of Bludd as well.

:lecture:lecture:lecture The outdoor pics always make me smile at the thought of an adult outside playing with his toys (zero sarcasm intended, I think it's awesome!), and Deak always takes sharp pics. At least, every three years or so when he pops back into the Joe section to post a few. :lol

The armor still makes him look like he's a linebacker for the Oakland Raiders.

500px-Oakland_Raiders.svg.png

:lecture:lecture:lecture The outdoor pics always make me smile at the thought of an adult outside playing with his toys (zero sarcasm intended, I think it's awesome!), and Deak always takes sharp pics. At least, every three years or so when he pops back into the Joe section to post a few. :lol

:goodpost::exactly:

Awesome Pics on both accounts!

I'm sure that someone already noticed this and posted but just in case, the names on the dog tags Bludd comes with is sideshow collectibles staff I believe, like Matt Bischoff.

Thanks Nam!!!!!! Yeah, I hit the park at about 4pm and got some funny looks from some high school kids on skateboards, but I have fun with it (some stress too...), plus I'm 6'2", 240lbs and bald, so I don't worry about getting approached. :)

My biggest enemy: an errant gust of wind....

I ordered the helmet for my Major Bludd bash that I'm doing. May also get the shirt and gun belt. I do not like the armor so I will do my own. I always thought of his armor more like a bp vest or Kevlar or something.

Back