Major Bludd

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a Heads up but the cobra trooper helmet will fit the Bludd head with the eye patch. and it doesn't look so good on one with out.

OK, Bludd seems to show up with everyone's Desert Troops...is that actually supposed to be his squad?

Desert-Battle-Pack-box_1218670283.jpg

I am stoked! With all of these incredible shots of Major Bludd...I have been jonesing to get my camera from storage...

did so this weekend!

I may not get shots of Bludd...but I will find something to shoot!

OK, Bludd seems to show up with everyone's Desert Troops...is that actually supposed to be his squad?

I think for me, Bludd is a field leader, and color-wise, the tan of the Desert Cobras matches with his browns. He definitely could lead the blue Cobras too though.

I put my Cobra Commander with the more "standard blue" Cobras in my set-up.

Doesn't make me right, just my preference. Hope ya dig it!

(Plus, Desert Cobras are a LOT easier to procure than blue Cobras)

View attachment 68049

Got my FED-X International Economy Tracking today! I should see him tomorrow if Customs don't mess with him too much!!! :horror :slap:exactly:

If you have a fed ex account they don't mess with him at all..... just stamp it and you pay the HST.

In fact I think Fed Ex does the customs work so there is no delays.

If you have a fed ex account they don't mess with him at all..... just stamp it and you pay the HST.

Thanks! It is shipping to my work address, shows due on Wednesday. Can't wait!

Just check your invoice if you have any discounts with your figues...FED EX has a bad habit of looking at the wrong amount on the invoice. My last 3 figures were all processed from the wrong amount, they had to re-do them and credit back the extra charges.

Package has arrived! I am at work so have yet to bust him open! By the looks of the shipping carton mine will be dented on the inside! Oh well................

Back