Major Bludd

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine out of the Package yesterday for a bit yesterday (Finally!). Busy week! I love the Fig but that Body sure is wonky! Gorgeous piece!!!!

PM sent!

Finally got a chance to sit down and mess with Bludd. I had zero qc issues with mine and the joints are tight. He does need some futzing out of the box but I think he looks great. Love both head sculpts but I like the exclusive sculpt the best. I just put an eye patch on it like others have done. Really like the boots and revolver also.

Someone needs to cast an old school vintage Bludd rocket pistol.

Agreed about old school gun, the triple rocket gun is too clunky.

Just ported Bludd and robot arm to a TrueType Muscular that I had in the parts bin. It had a broken right arm, never thought I would find a use for it. :)

Pix soon.

Agreed about old school gun, the triple rocket gun is too clunky.

Just ported Bludd and robot arm to a TrueType Muscular that I had in the parts bin. It had a broken right arm, never thought I would find a use for it. :)

Pix soon.

Pix of Bludd on TrueType Muscle (TTM19). The arm sockets are different from the Pro and the TTM, so I had to dremel a hole in the torso to allow for the barbell of the arm to fit. Other than that, it was a pretty simple swap. Boil and popped the Sideshow feet pegs and hand pegs, and replaced them with TT compatible pegs, I used long ankle pegs to give him a little more stature.

I think the armor fits tighter on this body, not making it look so loose and oversized, and there is just enough more neck height to not make him look pin-headed due to the armor.

Also, this is the exclusive headsculpt with a custom leather eye-patch, the standard headsculpt is just too small.

20131013_103136.jpg

20131013_103054.jpg

20131013_103243.jpg

Pix of Bludd on TrueType Muscle (TTM19). The arm sockets are different from the Pro and the TTM, so I had to dremel a hole in the torso to allow for the barbell of the arm to fit. Other than that, it was a pretty simple swap. Boil and popped the Sideshow feet pegs and hand pegs, and replaced them with TT compatible pegs, I used long ankle pegs to give him a little more stature.
[/IMG]

You could have just dremeled half the ball at the end of the arm joint, you didnt have to damage the body.

Anyone tried losing the football armor? Wondering if it would look too odd having just that lower plate. The top armor is cool, but way too bulky the more I look at it

I think the armor fits tighter on this body, not making it look so loose and oversized, and there is just enough more neck height to not make him look pin-headed due to the armor.

Also, this is the exclusive headsculpt with a custom leather eye-patch, the standard headsculpt is just too small.

20131013_103136.jpg

20131013_103054.jpg

20131013_103243.jpg

I really like the look of Bludd on that body. Great job. He seems a lot more proportionate.

Anyone tried losing the football armor? Wondering if it would look too odd having just that lower plate. The top armor is cool, but way too bulky the more I look at it
Sideshow has a picture of it like that:
100072-major-bludd-006.jpg

Although the vest portion of the armor has been changed since the prototype pictured there, it's now more V shaped, MrLawless1 has a picture of the new vest in this thread:

2umugupy.jpg

I got a glimpse of it when I removed the armor to readjust everything, I personally don't like the look.
It might look cool with the two chest pieces removed from the upper armor and reattached to the vest that's underneath.
I'm not going to try it, the chest armor on mine is firmly glued in place and it still wouldn't look enough like the original figure for my tastes. Besides I like Sideshow's version.

Last edited:
You could have just dremeled half the ball at the end of the arm joint, you didnt have to damage the body.

It was only cosmetic damage and only visible when both the arm and soft rubber chest is removed. Besides, I'd rather modify the body than the arm, as I can always get another body, but the arm may be tricky to find down the road.

I really like the look of Bludd on that body. Great job. He seems a lot more proportionate.

He looks good on the muscular true type. Nice pics!

Thanks guys, I'm much happier with the figure now. :hi5:

Here's my Bludd, I ditched the robot hand and gave him a long sleeved t-shirt for bulk. I'm working on him a set of patches still but did finish his rocket pistol this weekend. I'll post more pictures of the pistol in a separate commission thread to see if there is enough interest in it for me to do castings. Very pleased with how the pistol turned out!

He turned out to be a great figure, I need to thank 1Kmask for the trade. WIN/WIN!

Here's a shot of the pistol.

Last edited:
Back