Major Bludd

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol disregard my stupidity just clicked after 1 year that it is the first se figure----feel like such a noob :cuckoo:

I just received my email telling me to prepare for my credit card to be charged on the 19th.

Mr Willis and Bludd for me. Im hoping they get shipped together. One due the 17th the other the 19th.

I hope sideshow would ship both Colton and Blood together.. save me the shipping cost..

First guy to figure out and post instructions on how to transfer over Bludd's arm onto a TT is going to get my nomination of Freak of the year.

First guy to figure out and post instructions on how to transfer over Bludd's arm onto a TT is going to get my nomination of Freak of the year.

Is it necessary? Guess we'll find out in the next few weeks? But I'll tell you. It's not hard to transplant sideshow muscled arms over to a TT. Well, it was an old TT.

Is it necessary? Guess we'll find out in the next few weeks? But I'll tell you. It's not hard to transplant sideshow muscled arms over to a TT. Well, it was an old TT.

probably not NECESSARY but it's just personal preference. I don't like figure stands and I have yet to own a Pro body that can stand on its own. You are right that its usually easy to transfer them over. i have done it on all my Cobra figs but Bludd has the mechanical arm that needs to go with it to the TT body and I think this issue will make it very difficult if not impossible.

I am looking forward to this figure. I am really hoping that I will be set up to do pictures again, soon. And it may just be the weekend of Bludd.

Back