Major Bludd

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:yess: :panic:

For all my *****ing about Destro, I'm pretty happy with the way they've handled Bludd and Baroness.

Definitely need some more Joes (the good guys) coming down the pike, atm, SS v2 is about the only thing I'm seeing being added to my joes side, besides another SB when Mando gets V2.0 rolling. :clap

Damn! Serious!? :lol

If he turns out good. I might buy. Even though that's more than likely a certainty.

Damn! Serious!? :lol

If he turns out good. I might buy. Even though that's more than likely a certainty.
:rotfl its a certain for me as well, ive been wanting to throw my money away for ages but SS just doesnt seem to want it

:yess: :panic:

For all my *****ing about Destro, I'm pretty happy with the way they've handled Bludd and Baroness.

Definitely need some more Joes (the good guys) coming down the pike, atm, SS v2 is about the only thing I'm seeing being added to my joes side, besides another SB when Mando gets V2.0 rolling. :clap
Dont worry, knowing SS they will do a classic Destro, once they have taken our cash for their hash job of this Destro. We have 3 CC, 2 SS and 3 Snake Eyes after all. We may get a Baroness in Bikini or hot outfit as well :wink1:

In Teemu's mind there is. :lol

Until the notice goes out, I am not going to get too excited...there have been many items show up in the "next 30 days" for a few months...

3 Snake Eyes? Did I miss out on something?

Wasn't there a camo snake eyes, along with the first black one and then the lastest one with timber?
I wasnt counting the retard hot toys ones. Only just seen the movie 2 days ago- :monkey1

Thanks man but I already pre-ordered that retro badassery at Comic Con. ;)

Back