Major Bludd

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You trolling him about liking 5-point articulated figures when you're completely on board for New Line MEGO dolls really doesn't make much sense to me. :lol

He was trolling me over Sideshow's Destro :dunno (and Still hasn't shut up about out it)...I can play your stupid games too ;)

The Neca Mego 8" line is much more modern looking to today's standards than that 5 points of articulated junk...

He was trolling me over Sideshow's Destro :dunno (and Still hasn't shut up about out it)...I can play your stupid games too ;)

The Neca Mego 8" line is much more modern looking to today's standards than that 5 points of articulated junk...

Not really, Teemu. :lol The oversized shirt and big buttons, with the bellbottom pants are classic MEGO. There's no difference from being nostalgic about them as being nostalgic about Kenner-ish products. Hell, I like them both. Not buying the Kenner-ey figures, but I've got Jason and Freddy on order. That, though, has more to do with the characters than anything else. But if I had a disposable income and lived in a 50-room mansion, I'd be picking up those Alien figures too.

I never owned any Bigfoot figures,but if Sideshow did a 1/6 Scale Bigfoot in the Joe line,I'd buy it in a heartbeat

:( That's a shame. The Bionic Man figures were an integral part of the childhood of just about every boy growing up in the 70's. They were my gateway into Adventure Team Joes.

:( That's a shame. The Bionic Man figures were an integral part of the childhood of just about every boy growing up in the 70's. They were my gateway into Adventure Team Joes.

I watched the show but wasn't interested in the figures...at age 3-4 I was playing with adventure people

I had both 3 3/4 and 1/6th Steve Austin and Big Foot and I play the heck out of them. Especially loved the 1/6 Big Foot with its exploding chest piece after Steve punches him in the gut!!:lol

Yeah Teemu, sorry you missed out on these guys, you would have love them.

Thanks guys, your all making me feel young. My first action toys were GI Joe and Star Wars (spiting on the ground in disgust).
The first year stuff i had most everything of, but 1983-84 was so hard to find that i could only drool over the stuff via the Battle Action Force specials.

I had both 3 3/4 and 1/6th Steve Austin and Big Foot and I play the heck out of them. Especially loved the 1/6 Big Foot with its exploding chest piece after Steve punches him in the gut!!:lol

Yeah Teemu, sorry you missed out on these guys, you would have love them.

I just had the 12". Steve, Oscar (briefcase was badass), Bigfoot and that cyborg guy (Masktron?) with the switchout faces. Never got the Space Probe though. :monkey2

Sideshow strikes again folks!!!
Well, it looks like the good (bad, actually) Major has been push back yet again.
My last flex payment is now on the 5th of October.
I am soo jonesing for this figure.

Edit: I would like to retrack the statement above and apologizes for jumping the gun....
EXCEPT for the part about me JONESING!!!!
STILL WANT THIS FIGURE BADLY!!! :panic: :gah:

Last edited:
Sideshow strikes again folks!!!
Well, it looks like the good (bad, actually) Major has been push back yet again.
My last flex payment is now on the 5th of October.
I am soo jonesing for this figure.

Flex pay just means your stuck waiting till that time because of how its scheduled

it's still on schedule for released this month...Full payment orders will probably ship before flexes

Flex pay just means your stuck waiting till that time because of how its scheduled

it's still on schedule for released this month...Full payment orders will probably ship before flexes

sounds about right. Ive just turned all my orders into flex payments and i get Bludd 5th November

Not as I've experienced it, if you're paid up before it starts shipping, Flex orders ship first.

My final flex for Bludd has always been on Oct. 5th, so no worries here.

Back