Major Bludd

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol

550px-Form-the-Word-%22Blood%22-with-Your-Fingers-Step-6.jpg

Wonder if they'll postpone the billing date now, or hold all the $$$ just to make Buttmunch whine like a little girl. :lol

In all fairness, Im going to rip them if they do this, simply on princple

I dont want to hear bull**** excuses about customs and logistics, that **** is down to a science now

just waiting for CC also to be moved to April,Baroness to June,SS to August...and Destro to December....we all know that is going to happen.

Not sure why Sideshow posts release dates on product they cannot make deadline/scheduled for

Cause it's just a general target. :dunno Anyone that has collected for more than three months should know that by now no matter who the product is made by.

Who does? :huh Hot Toys, Enterbay, Sideshow, it's always the same. Factory delays in China. Release dates are always estimates. I've never held them to it because I always know it will be at least a month or two later then they estimate.

Cause it's just a general target. :dunno Anyone that has collected for more than three months should know that by now no matter who the product is made by.

It's nice to get a fairly decent release date for budgeting purposes...keep in mind,Bludd went up for pre-order a whole year ago (last Oct) :impatient:

Who does? :huh Hot Toys, Enterbay, Sideshow, it's always the same. Factory delays in China. Release dates are always estimates. I've never held them to it because I always know it will be at least a month or two later then they estimate.

maybe they should stick with and go back to "quarter" dates instead of individual months....lately its been much more than 1-2 month delay with their products

Pretty sure Bludd initially had a Q3 release date. Not that it makes much of a difference.

I had to delay mine until the 20th. But I was absolutely hoping to see the figure on the 21st. I am disappointed.

Back