Major Bludd

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hulk just wasn't a good value. A body and a pants for $300. And he oversized. He was the one piece I was wanting too. And thus, zero Avengers related figures on my shelf.

And yea, I expect $275 as well.

At 18" tall, Hulk is a waaaaaaaay better deal at $275 than most everything else they're putting out at $250. :lol

Don't worry folks. The Hulks arms, neck, and belly are already showing signs of failure. It's just a matter of time....

Well almost September and still no date, wonder when they are going to update with "Coming in October"?

Well almost September and still no date, wonder when they are going to update with "Coming in October"?

if it does....it's a whole year later release...(last oct pre-order to Oct)
pretty pathetic of scheduling production on Sideshow's part

Comic Joker is shipping in about 2 weeks, so I think not too much longer for Bludd.

Joker pre-ordered in Jan of this year and he is already shipping soon?

Shouldn't Bludd be shipping first? :tap

Cheers Teemu and Evilface.
Noticed Joker in the last post, but still no Bludd, hopefully in will be on the next newsletter.

Comic Joker is shipping in about 2 weeks, so I think not too much longer for Bludd.

Sideshow likes to butt**** their customers by charging and shipping everything at once. I wouldn't be surprised if Bludd ships a week after. And if he doesn't, we should see him around Christmas, one of their other favorite LETS CRAM EVERYTHING TOGETHER!!!! times. :lol

^^^No ****!! I've openly opposed 6-plus figures a year; like some people have suggested/asked for; mainly due to the cost. But even 4 is too many when they stack release dates one on top of the other.

Sideshow would really do everyone (themselves included) a huge favor by working out a firm schedule. It seems simple enough. If they want to release 4 figures from 1 line they should each come out 3 months apart from one another. Or do it similarly to the Hawk/Viper and RnR/Zartan releases. Excuse if I'm wrong, but the 2 figures came out about a month apart(?), and there was like a 6 month pause before the next release(s).

Sideshow likes to butt**** their customers by charging and shipping everything at once. I wouldn't be surprised if Bludd ships a week after. And if he doesn't, we should see him around Christmas, one of their other favorite LETS CRAM EVERYTHING TOGETHER!!!! times. :lol

lol

Christmas? Ship Everything!!!

^^^No ****!! I've openly opposed 6-plus figures a year; like some people have suggested/asked for; mainly due to the cost. But even 4 is too many when they stack release dates one on top of the other.

Sideshow would really do everyone (themselves included) a huge favor by working out a firm schedule. It seems simple enough. If they want to release 4 figures from 1 line they should each come out 3 months apart from one another. Or do it similarly to the Hawk/Viper and RnR/Zartan releases. Excuse if I'm wrong, but the 2 figures came out about a month apart(?), and there was like a 6 month pause before the next release(s).

lol

Christmas? Ship Everything!!!

Seriously. While some of us set money aside with each preorder, we already know most don't. And most of the cancellations occur when too many items are shipping at once and collectors can't swing the cash for everything and are forced to cherrypick. One has to wonder just how much of the product collecting dust in their warehouse is a result of poor production managing and continual delays.

Seriously. While some of us set money aside with each preorder, we already know most don't. And most of the cancellations occur when too many items are shipping at once and collectors can't swing the cash for everything and are forced to cherrypick. One has to wonder just how much of the product collecting dust in their warehouse is a result of poor production managing and continual delays.

It's probably the number 1 reason.

I hate the idea of passing up certain releases because I simply can't afford to pay $750-1000 worth of figures in a 3-4 month span. Obviously I can get it later, but I would pre-order and purchase every one if they came out on a reasonable, manageable schedule.

Back