Major Bludd

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With Avengers Hulk and Iron-Man mark 7 due any day now, my wallet is most happy for a delayed Bludd, but still......

He's the only 1/6th thing I have on PO this year, this delay is kind of disappointing.

Oh well, MP Prowl and Bluestreak are due in a month or so, that'll take the sting out some I guess.

and by September they mean December.

gets really annoying....they really had plenty of time to make the August delivery...revealed at SDCC,pre-order in October...so now it takes 11 months (almost a whole year) from pre-order to get our Major Bludd?

So Cobra Commander's release in Nov will never happen..we probably won't see him till May 2014

Destro will likely be December 2014 release

this line moves at such snails pace that I'll be dead by the time they get to Snowjob

Just got this on my Twitter account (@thechadlawless):

juda9upy.jpg

Hoping so!

SDCC...and a PO in the month of July for delivery in late 2014....:(

I haven't been collecting Sideshow stuff too long, but it definitely seems that you can add two months onto whenever a preorder says the release date will be. Cobra Commander in Feb 2014? My money is on April of 2014.

And if it releases in the stated month, then all the better.

Back