Statue Magneto - Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Magneto - Premium Format tease (?)

Start saving. This will surpass the Thanos hype--- Magneto on a levitating throne!

As long as it's not a throne version I don't think there will be many comparisons, nor will it impact the value of the XM. Hope it's posed somewhat like the Koto and has a cool base. Looking forward to seeing the reveal and not just an announcement banner.

That Koto Mags is amazing. I have it along with the XM Mags and they are my absolute favorite licensed statues of the character (the Daniel Bel Mags is out of this world good too).

Hurry hurry ss

Which is the Daniel Bel Magneto? Anyone have a picture? Sorry I'm relatively new to the hobby

Which is the Daniel Bel Magneto? Anyone have a picture? Sorry I'm relatively new to the hobby

attachment.php

Wow that Daniel Bel Magneto is amazing! Where can I get one of these? I've never seen one before. Has it been released?

Unfortunate that none of the big boys hired Bel to make a Magneto statue. Then Bel's Magneto would have been more readily available.

Hey what if sideshow released a magneto on throne. Would that piss collectors off?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Super stoked for SDCC this month partly for that reason. There are going to be a few surprises at the SCC booth.

Super stoked for SDCC this month partly for that reason. There are going to be a few surprises at the SCC booth.

I feel the exact same way. The suspense keeps things buzzing this year. I personally feel SDCC was a little slow and uneventful last year. I don't remember much activity here. Hopefully the reveals during SDCC will all have us all on the edge of our seats and excited.

Hey what if sideshow released a magneto on throne. Would that piss collectors off?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think peeps would be more pissed off if this was a AoA Magneto PF instead of a classic one.

Back